The Student Room Group

GF's friend was a bitch to me ... why?

My GF and I were at this party and I was looking for her - it was a packed house. I walked into a room where her best friend was and asked her if she'd seen my GF. Before the best friend (K) answered this girl I barely know says "Btw (J) have you been down on Chloe yet?" ... I almost blew it, but I retained my anger. My GF's best friend says "Hey what was that for?" ... and this bitch goes "You're just not cut out to be a boyfriend, are you?" ...

Why was she so rude? ... I did nothing but ask where my GF was... hell I wasn't even addressing this bitch.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How is that rude lol, sounds more like she was asking as a joke to me. :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Scott.M
How is that rude lol, sounds more like she was asking as a joke to me. :tongue:

I barely know this girl mate ... Her tone was serious, no hint of sarcasm or anything ... my GF's best friend wasn't too happy about it either - and when my GF found out about it she was livid.
Reply 3
Ahh fair judging by three of you getting annoyed at it, you must come from upper class or religious background where such a question is rude as you say.

Hmm, maybe this girl had just had too much to drink. Or maybe she is just a dick. ;o
Reply 4
Original post by Scott.M
Ahh fair judging by three of you getting annoyed at it, you must come from upper class or religious background where such a question is rude as you say.

Hmm, maybe this girl had just had too much to drink. Or maybe she is just a dick. ;o

How did you deduce that Watson?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
How did you deduce that Watson?

Just cos I know most of my friends wouldn't have been angered as much as you appear to have been to have posted about it. :tongue:
I hate these kind of people in particular, the bitchy friends that your girlfriend seems to always have.
Reply 7
Original post by Scott.M
Just cos I know most of my friends wouldn't have been angered as much as you appear to have been to have posted about it. :tongue:

:rolleyes:
Original post by Scott.M

That is likely the worst deduction I've ever seen. If anything, it sounds like OP doesn't perform oral sex on his GF and she's complained about it to her friends.

OP, give her the old lickaroo

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by PharmaJock
That is likely the worst deduction I've ever seen. If anything, it sounds like OP doesn't perform oral sex on his GF and she's complained about it to her friends.

OP, give her the old lickaroo

Spoiler

She isn't even friends with this bitch .. she's told me herself "I don't really like her, but she hangs with my best friend so I guess she's an acquaintance" ... and of course I go down on her, that's not the matter. Plus our sex life has nothing to do with the whale.
Original post by Thahleel
I hate these kind of people in particular, the bitchy friends that your girlfriend seems to always have.

I was ready to call her a baldy ... but held that back surprisingly lol
Yh but have you been eating it right???
Original post by Orange s0da
Yh but have you been eating it right???

I've gone down on her every time we have sex .... but ultimately this is none of this bitch's business ... it was rude to bring up like that.
Your being hypocritical, saying you don't like some girl asking about your sex life, however your giving random people on the internet details about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by basham97
Your being hypocritical, saying you don't like some girl asking about your sex life, however your giving random people on the internet details about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People I don't know irl, people I will never meet ... plus I'm anonymous for that very reason. No hypocrisy..
probably for the banter, but you took it badly
She wants the D :O.

Why was she so rude?

Because some people are

Why are you stressing about it

Random party chat that is inappropriate - it happens
Original post by Joshale
probably for the banter, but you took it badly

How the hell is that banter lol .. I don't think you know what banter is?
How the hell is that banter lol .. I don't think you know what banter is?

"licked her out yet" if someone said that to me I'd joke a-long with them instead of being some moody ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending