Zarah01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MsFahima)
It is below my bum.. nearing the back of my knee. Approx 115cm long! :awesome:

From the chart - Between Mid Thigh Length and Knee length
Omg how do you manage it? Is it even possible????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
inb4 rapunzel
Super199
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If your hair be reaching your knee length your punani must be a rain forest ma gawd.
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The longest my hair's ever been is down to my shoulders when I straightened it. #Blackgirlproblems
MsFahima
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zarah01)
Omg how do you manage it? Is it even possible????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! Very possible. I could show you
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Super199)
If your hair be reaching your knee length your punani must be a rain forest ma gawd.
Lmao wat. Long hair is the most difficult to manage, requires the most effort and time. Why would that suggest what you said? :rofl2:
Zarah01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MsFahima)
Yes! Very possible. I could show you
Looooool ill hold you to that dm me broo

Posted from TSR Mobile
catrinana
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rachel.h)
According to the chart, mine used to be somewhere around tailbone/hip length, but I got it cut to waist length. It was getting too hard to manage and I kept sitting on it and getting it caught. It did make a nice scarf though.
Sanctimonious
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I sold my hair on eBay for £90 so now its really short.
Yux
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
once i didn't have a haircut for 3 months? but mostly i get haircuts once every 5-6 weeks, i prefer medium hairlength (a guy)
Independentisha
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol dis thread ain't for us afro heads, there's no option for above the neck 😂 I got weave so it's waist length atm lol.
Carpe Vinum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When I was a wee lass I had it to hip length for a while. Now it's about mid back length but around 4 or 5 inches of that is split ends so I'm gonna have to get that all cut off this week :cry2: So will probably be armpit length for a while. Going to grow it back to mid-back length though as I love it that length.
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Longest I've had it was bum length (or hip length according to the chart) when I was a little girl. It's currently around waist length.

Posted from TSR Mobile
tígertíger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
About mid back length? It was just too long for me, I never wanted to have my hair down. It's a couple of inches shorter now with some layers so it looks a lot better, but I'm still thinking about getting a few more inches chopped off. If only my face suited short hair.
MsFahima
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zarah01)
Looooool ill hold you to that dm me broo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done!
Comus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As a bloke, I feel a bit awkward using the chart above so I'll say that my hair used to be about pectoral height (it was quite wavy and rather ringlet-y so probably longer if it were straightened) - short back and sides now though.
zippity.doodah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
years and years ago my hair would have been at shoulder length, but for most of my teen/adult life, my hair's just been at mop/fringe length with a bit of a length at the sides
right now my hair is an inbred child of george harrison/john lennon and oli sykes
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
longest I've ever had it is somewhere between waist length and tailbone length, when I was a kid.

These days it's mid back length, but as it has a slight wave to it, it usually looks bra strap length.
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
used to maintain shoulder length styles, but now i'm growing my hair out. It's currently at bra strap length.
zainabbb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is it relevant how long your hair is when there is weave on block.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (30)
25.86%
Spring (24)
20.69%
Autumn/Fall (32)
27.59%
Winter (22)
18.97%
I love them all equally (8)
6.9%