How do I start my distance learning for A2?

Watch
vermillionhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've already done my AS Sociology and Health & social care and as I suffer with anxiety and depression I've chosen to leave school but still want to finish my a levels as I want to then go to uni. I was wondering how to go about doing distance learning to finish my sociology and health and social care. I have no clue where to start and how to do it and my depression and anxiety make it even harder for me to think about doing something so scary. I would like to know where to do it, in what order and how much it'll be. Please help me out because I feel in such a rut and I have no support or help in doing this.

If it helps, both my sociology and my health & social care AS Levels were with the AQA exam board and I passed both of them so i'm able to do them as an A2.

Thank you, Emily.
Waka Flocka
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by vermillionhead)
I've already done my AS Sociology and Health & social care and as I suffer with anxiety and depression I've chosen to leave school but still want to finish my a levels as I want to then go to uni. I was wondering how to go about doing distance learning to finish my sociology and health and social care. I have no clue where to start and how to do it and my depression and anxiety make it even harder for me to think about doing something so scary. I would like to know where to do it, in what order and how much it'll be. Please help me out because I feel in such a rut and I have no support or help in doing this.

If it helps, both my sociology and my health & social care AS Levels were with the AQA exam board and I passed both of them so i'm able to do them as an A2.

Thank you, Emily.
Usually I wouldn't help but I can relate to what you're going through, I dropped out of college for anxiety.. most likely for a completely different reason than yours but wont go into it. Oxford college offer both but unsure about the exam board, possibly email and explain your situation they will most likely be able to adapt to your needs. Failing that have a look on Google for A level providers.
here's the link: http://www.oxfordcollege.ac/courses/a-level-courses

If you need any help PM me, I'll have a bit of a google search later on in the day for you, just finished a nightshift so off to bed for me.
Posted from TSR Mobile
vermillionhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Waka Flocka)
Usually I wouldn't help but I can relate to what you're going through, I dropped out of college for anxiety.. most likely for a completely different reason than yours but wont go into it. Oxford college offer both but unsure about the exam board, possibly email and explain your situation they will most likely be able to adapt to your needs. Failing that have a look on Google for A level providers.
here's the link: http://www.oxfordcollege.ac/courses/a-level-courses

If you need any help PM me, I'll have a bit of a google search later on in the day for you, just finished a nightshift so off to bed for me.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for reply, I'm glad it's not just me going through this. I've had a look at oxford college and it looks really good. I've sent them an email so hopefully they will help me out.
If you ever want to talk i'm here too
iloveteddy14
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Try ICS and give it ago I am not sure if they do health and social care at a2 but give it ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (59)
29.06%
No (144)
70.94%

Watched Threads