ALS Ice bucket challenge??

Watch
Duckielurve
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm worried, I want to do it with my friend but she won't reply & I really don't want to do it alone- why won't she reply does she just not want to do it. Also if she doesn't reply & I don't do it I'm worried people will have a go at me as some people have already been saying stuff like that I hate charity and people with ALS even though I have donated and I know some people who did it haven't. I don't know what to do and it shouldn't be a big deal but it is
Iggy Azalea
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Duckielurve)
I'm worried, I want to do it with my friend but she won't reply & I really don't want to do it alone- why won't she reply does she just not want to do it. Also if she doesn't reply & I don't do it I'm worried people will have a go at me as some people have already been saying stuff like that I hate charity and people with ALS even though I have donated and I know some people who did it haven't. I don't know what to do and it shouldn't be a big deal but it is
Just don't do it. If you are a respectful person you won't do the ice bucket challenge. Ignore what people say, they don't even know what ALS (better known in the UK as MND) is.

Just donating is the best thing to do. It's a lot less vain and disrespectful than chucking some ice on your head, posting on all social media and then donating.

The people that are criticising you are being hypocritical. Ignore them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (78)
16.56%
No one else does (142)
30.15%
I'm embarrassed about my background (55)
11.68%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (165)
35.03%
We don't use a video platform (8)
1.7%
I don't have a camera (11)
2.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (12)
2.55%

Watched Threads