Crydamoure
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thought I'd break the trend of thread titles being "Hello, my name is %name%".

Name's Nathan, I'm 19 - finished A-levels in Physics, Chemistry & Maths this summer (first year of A-levels went spectacularly... bad). At the time of posting this thread, I'm just less than three weeks away from moving to Cardiff - studying BSc Computer Science at Cardiff University with a placement year.

My interests are primarily technology (as you may have guessed) and music. In my spare time I make my own tracks or mix DJ sets. Favourite genres at the moment would have to be deep house, ambient/drone music and drum & bass. Username comes directly from the name of a defunct French House record label, on most other sites I'm usually known as "nd01". I'm also a member of the 'glorious PC gaming master race', so if you've got Steam, hit me up.

Joined because... well, why not. Didn't feel the need to join earlier in my academic career, although I wish I had now after seeing the resources available... hindsight is wonderful. Only times I've been on here recently are whilst I'd been pooing myself straight after A-level exams had taken place. Either way, this place seems pretty awesome with a lot of interesting discussion, so yeah.

Looking forward to being part of the community
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Crydamoure)
Thought I'd break the trend of thread titles being "Hello, my name is %name%".

Name's Nathan, I'm 19 - finished A-levels in Physics, Chemistry & Maths this summer (first year of A-levels went spectacularly... bad). At the time of posting this thread, I'm just less than three weeks away from moving to Cardiff - studying BSc Computer Science at Cardiff University with a placement year.

My interests are primarily technology (as you may have guessed) and music. In my spare time I make my own tracks or mix DJ sets. Favourite genres at the moment would have to be deep house, ambient/drone music and drum & bass. Username comes directly from the name of a defunct French House record label, on most other sites I'm usually known as "nd01". I'm also a member of the 'glorious PC gaming master race', so if you've got Steam, hit me up.

Joined because... well, why not. Didn't feel the need to join earlier in my academic career, although I wish I had now after seeing the resources available... hindsight is wonderful. Only times I've been on here recently are whilst I'd been pooing myself straight after A-level exams had taken place. Either way, this place seems pretty awesome with a lot of interesting discussion, so yeah.

Looking forward to being part of the community
Hello Nathan. My name is Nathan too. :yep:

Your uni section: Cardiff University

Let me know if you need anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (74)
15.07%
1 (67)
13.65%
2 (64)
13.03%
3 (99)
20.16%
20.57%
5 (86)
17.52%

Watched Threads