The Student Room Group

Is taylor swift a psycho girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think she's just too clingy and then she gets so upset as she doesn't understand why they try to run away from her
She's an emotionally unstable wreck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
In women I look for 3 things. Emotional stability, FAB(Face ass breasts in that order) then personality in this order.

If they don't have emotional stability will not want.
Original post by Meduza
I think she's just too clingy and then she gets so upset as she doesn't understand why they try to run away from her

Pretty much. That's what I call psycho. Overly clingy women are psycho personally.
(edited 9 years ago)
Would bang but no wifey/gf material.. She seems like a mess including her exes songs
Reply 24
Original post by jam278
Pretty much. That's what I call psycho. Overly clingy women are psycho personally.

haha I see.
Original post by Clip
I'll take that risk.

she is american.
She probably doesn't know what else to sing about...
While you were all discussing whether Taylor Swift is a psycho or not you could have been getting down to

THIS.

SICK.

BEAT.
Reply 28
Original post by Biryani007
She probably doesn't know what else to sing about...

This.

I've no idea why she's still selling records really. People should be on to her by now.
No, I don't think so. None of us know her on any sort of personal level, so that's a very harsh assumption to make.
Original post by DiddyDec
I present you with the "Crazy/Hotness Scale".

Nailed it. She's slightly above the line though.
Reply 31
Original post by Maid Marian
No, I don't think so. None of us know her on any sort of personal level, so that's a very harsh assumption to make.

But from the lyrics and her songs, she does seem so. Maybe that's why people are on her for the issue.
Reply 32
I like Taylor and think that she is a talented singer, but there is no doubt that she has a brain of 12 year old. I mean taking shots at her ex boyfriends in majority of her songs. She has got to be a phscho. I always wonder what will happen if she finds someone she ends up with forever. Her career will go down the drain then.

Having said that, her break up songs are really good especially her most recent one so I'm not complaing.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest