Girls, do you mind a belly on a guy? Watch

Nixon1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Girls do you mind a belly on a guy like, not huge but you can see he has a belly when wearing shirt?
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some do, some don't, as with almost every single aspect.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I go for it as long as it doesn't look unhealthy
Rifraffi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah that's fine, just as long as it doesn't look unhealthy yeah... to be honest it differs from girl to girl, some girls don't mind and some girls do. Personally, it depends on the personality tbh I don't really care about appearance that much
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nah a bit of fat doesn't bother me, its nice to have something to cuddle into as well My partner went from being stick thin to having a belly and it never put me off him. I'm hardly a skinny supermodel myself anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I like it as long as there's not a lot. I had a friend who would only be with obese men!
snowdrop965479
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't mind a belly, means there's more to love However, wouldn't date someone who was morbidly obese
Cinnie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have a massive crush on a guy from work right now - He is ridiculously tall and has a bit of extra padding but he's just an amazing guy and I couldn't care less about his body fat %. He is active and energetic so who cares.
Pride
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kayleighisonfire)
I like it as long as there's not a lot. I had a friend who would only be with obese men!
Goodness, really? Was she overweight as well?
Mindless Behavior
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wouldn't mind someone who doesn't have a six pack or a completely flat stomach but being able to see it through a shirt would be too much for me.
xoflower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well seeing as I exercise and eat healthy, I would mind. We probably would not get along very well if you does not care about nutrition
oky
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Obese men are the richest
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pride)
Goodness, really? Was she overweight as well?
Yeah she admitted it and her latest boyfriend is very overweight (like you can't see his neck) yeah she's also obese yet she's on a diet while being pregnant.

(Original post by oky)
Obese men are the richest
Stereotyping much?
oky
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah she admitted it and her latest boyfriend very overweight (like you can't see his neck) yeah she's also obese yet she's on a diet while being pregnant.

Stereotyping much?
Why do you think that?
sefty
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As long as you're actually a nice guy to them a lot of girls will overlook physical stuff that you might be self consicous about - good luck with the ladies!
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by oky)
Why do you think that?
Because not every obese person is going to be rich, weight has nothing to do with wealth.
oky
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Because not every obese person is going to be rich, weight has nothing to do with wealth.
Yes it does. Why presume things?
Mwah1995
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would mind. Being healthy is important to me, I wouldn't want to be with someone who is unhealthy. I mean fair enough people get ill, but I couldn't be with someone who's unhealthy due to them neglecting their own health.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Right
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rifraffi)
Yeah that's fine, just as long as it doesn't look unhealthy yeah... to be honest it differs from girl to girl, some girls don't mind and some girls do. Personally, it depends on the personality tbh I don't really care about appearance that much
Yeh sure. Anyone who says they chose personality over aesthetics is lying.
Martina_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't really mind at all as far it's not a massive beer belly then it's cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (47)
33.1%
No I don't (66)
46.48%
I work during the holidays (29)
20.42%

Watched Threads