high-street deodorants can cause breast cancer?

Watch
tealites
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This is something that's been really eating at me, because there are so many arguments to this.

I somewhat agree that deodorants have been made and continue to make because its become such a million-dollar making industry, and it's the constant playing of people's insecurity to profit from.

Do our bodies really need artificial deodorants? I've been making my own from natural ingredients for a while and I just cringe whenever I read a deodorant aerosol can full of chemicals, and just imagining what it can potentially do to somebody's body?

What do you think, can we do without chemical-rich deodorants and should seek alternative methods of maintaining perspiration?
nexttime
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What do i think? I think you need to provide evidence to back up your claims. I think that the most toxic substances in the world are very much 'natural'. I think I'd rather trust tested and approved 'chemicals' than the glob of untested potential carcinogens you're suggesting. I think that overpriced 'natural' remedies are peddled by companies and individuals preying on the stupid and are dangerous and need to come under the same regulation everyone else is under, both with regards to safety and being able to claim that it works. That is what I think.
TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can use a roll-y one if you don't wanna spray
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads