Help - I miss my dog

Watch
t0pshagger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello kind people, I'm soon to start university and my best friend is my dog - harvey william green. we share some intimate secrets and we cuddle most nights. I'm really sad about having to leave him behind, does anybody have a dog that i could maybe cuddle say twice, maybe three times a week? id walk, feed, water and stroke him too.

thanks guys
x
Rainbow Student
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by t0pshagger)
Hello kind people, I'm soon to start university and my best friend is my dog - harvey william green. we share some intimate secrets and we cuddle most nights. I'm really sad about having to leave him behind, does anybody have a dog that i could maybe cuddle say twice, maybe three times a week? id walk, feed, water and stroke him too.

thanks guys
x
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww :') Sorry, I needed to aww you. :3 Idk what to advise you, sorry. I miss my cat and she's been really gone for I'd say at least 2-3 years now. I wanna cat just like her to snuggle all the time. :3 But yeah sorry for the random useless comment. :sorry: Hope it gets better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.35%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (78)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
36.69%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
13.31%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed