The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

1st year tution fee at Kingston University

Hey guys,

long story short, I've applied for Student Finance 2 days ago, and I'll be sending off my evidence, forms etc. tomorrow.

I'll be living at home, so I'll survive financially until the maintenance loan comes through, however I won't be able to pay the £9,000 tuition fee upfront for the first year until It comes through, does It need to be payed before I start my course or can It be payed whenever it comes through?

I'd appreciate advice, and shared experiences which are similar :smile:
Original post by John_moss_93
Hey guys,

long story short, I've applied for Student Finance 2 days ago, and I'll be sending off my evidence, forms etc. tomorrow.

I'll be living at home, so I'll survive financially until the maintenance loan comes through, however I won't be able to pay the £9,000 tuition fee upfront for the first year until It comes through, does It need to be payed before I start my course or can It be payed whenever it comes through?

I'd appreciate advice, and shared experiences which are similar :smile:

Hi John_moss_93,

Congrats on getting in to Kingston.

Please contact the finance team to discuss this and they will be able to advise you on this, their number is 020 8328 7005. You have to apply for Student Finance every year so next year make sure you do it as early as possible :smile:

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions about uni!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending