The Student Room Group

My gf can't orgasm

We have regular sex, she enjoys herself and has orgasms by herself (when masturbating) but not with me, she often feels like she needs to pee when we have sex and when I finger her, I've given other girls orgasm putting in half the effort I do with her and I really want to do this for her, she knows that when she thinks she needs to pee that she dosnt because we've read up on it together, any advice? Also we have a good sex life e.g. A couple of times every time I see her
When she gets this peeing "sensation" do you stop or keep going?

Does she worry about not having an orgasm during sex?
Seek advice from professionals, I suppose?
Original post by Anonymous
We have regular sex, she enjoys herself and has orgasms by herself (when masturbating) but not with me, she often feels like she needs to pee when we have sex and when I finger her, I've given other girls orgasm putting in half the effort I do with her and I really want to do this for her, she knows that when she thinks she needs to pee that she dosnt because we've read up on it together, any advice? Also we have a good sex life e.g. A couple of times every time I see her

play with her clit
Reply 4

No clue. Seek professional help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Sort of not related to OPs problems but is anyone else seeing what I see?

some girls can only orgasm by their clit, others by having sex.. others both.
Foreplay. That is all. if you think that you're doing enough foreplay, you're not. do more
it took me about 5 months to have an orgasm, despite my boyfriend trying and trying. When i finally did, we think it was because I was finally comfortable and happy in the relationship (had been a bit shaky up till then) and i was able to relax (or maybe because it was the first time we had oral sex..........)

Good for Yeeeew
if she can do it alone why not ask her how she gets there and imitate her?

it might be nerves as well if she is not used to being with a partner

make her wear sock while sex , it been scientific proven to increase double chance of orgasms.
She's either still really worried that she might pee. The only way this can be resolved, in my head at this time of the night, is that you tell her "Look we're gonna go all the way. You're gonna have to relax. If you end up peeing on me anyway, I won't be fussed, we can use towels just in case...." Something along those lines.
Truth is, not every girl is able to orgasm by intercourse. Clitoral stimulation always does the trick though.
It is normal for some girls to pee during orgasm.
Apparently the OP was posted on the first of January 1970...

I don't have much experience but I've heard that feeling she needs to pee could mean she's about to have a squirting orgasm. Maybe someone else can confirm this?
Original post by EntErprEnURr
It is normal for some girls to pee during orgasm.

Not to 'pee', no.

Some girls squirt/gush, a lot of people mistake this for urinating.
Gently massage her runner bean..

Has she ever managed to orgasm with penetrative sex, with another partner?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest