username940693
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So... new specification, next to no past papers, basically nothing to go on... Anyone else doing CIE A Level History?

I'm doing European History (Liberalism and Nationalism in Italy and Germany) for Paper 1, and International History (International Relations, 1871-1945) for Paper 2.
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
nomundari12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing the 9389 History AS level this year, chose the USA topics. Have you done the Specimen Paper yet? how's it going?
Aslan lionheart
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KythingToWrite)
So... new specification, next to no past papers, basically nothing to go on... Anyone else doing CIE A Level History?

I'm doing European History (Liberalism and Nationalism in Italy and Germany) for Paper 1, and International History (International Relations, 1871-1945) for Paper 2.
hi i am doing european history just like you. i think you are doing A2 in 2016 right? will like to keep in touch as it is difficult.
Abdo332
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey guys! I'm doing CIE AS in May/June and I'm having a tough time too! I'm doing Modern Europe.

how are you guys studying? like do you have a teacher?
Fatima Asghar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm a private candidate appearing for both AS level and A2 level exams,kindly guide me all I have I endorsed Cambridge books please guide me with the best material.
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fatima Asghar)
I'm a private candidate appearing for both AS level and A2 level exams,kindly guide me all I have I endorsed Cambridge books please guide me with the best material.
hi. I'm doing the same as you. I'm from Germany. Where are you from? How's your studying coming along?
Whoeverelse
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Woohoo! Me too! I am doing A2 at the moment, which for me is US history 1945-1990, and the Holocaust. How's it going for people?
Saujanya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I,m facing the same problem now. I'm appearing whole A level this May session and as a private candidate and I,ve to do everything in 3 4 months. What is frustrating me is I didn,t get resources in Nepal and India. I found them on Amazon but are very expensive and it will take long time for shipping. How can I help myself?
Saujanya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Audrey18)
hi. I'm doing the same as you. I'm from Germany. Where are you from? How's your studying coming along?
I,m facing the same problem now. I'm appearing whole A level this May session and as a private candidate and I,ve to do everything in 3 4 months. What is frustrating me is I didn,t get resources in Nepal and India. I found them on Amazon but are very expensive and it will take long time for shipping. How can I help myself?
AM189
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys! I'm writing 9389 A2 History this year, my paper 3 is this month, and I'm focusing on the Holocaust, does anyone have good website links to use/to revise with. REALLY NEED AN A!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
9.64%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (54)
65.06%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (12)
14.46%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (8)
9.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.2%

Watched Threads