The Student Room Group

Studying at home - advise needed

I finished sixth form this year and failed. I got CDE in Maths,Physics and Chemistry respectively. i'll retake some units(Phy 4,5,6 and Chem 4,5,6) in January and will be studying for these by myself at home.I am new to this and would really appreciate if someone who has done this would help me.
What routine do I follow?Should i just write notes?How do I use the internet to my benefit?How many hours do I spend? are basic questions i have.
I don't want to waste my time and money and fail again and end up getting a ****ty job.
Original post by muf_mur
I finished sixth form this year and failed. I got CDE in Maths,Physics and Chemistry respectively. i'll retake some units(Phy 4,5,6 and Chem 4,5,6) in January and will be studying for these by myself at home.I am new to this and would really appreciate if someone who has done this would help me.
What routine do I follow?Should i just write notes?How do I use the internet to my benefit?How many hours do I spend? are basic questions i have.
I don't want to waste my time and money and fail again and end up getting a ****ty job.

There are no January exams anymore from this year, so your lack of common knowledge regarding exams is astonishing. Just redo your A-Levels.
Reply 2
Original post by Mr.Econometrics
There are no January exams anymore from this year, so your lack of common knowledge regarding exams is astonishing. Just redo your A-Levels.

I am an international student..Edexcel IAL has January exams
Original post by muf_mur
I am an international student..Edexcel IAL has January exams

You said sixth-form! That tricked me. I shouldn't have assumed. All the best then.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr.Econometrics
You said sixth-form! That tricked me. I shouldn't have assumed. All the best then.

its cool man.thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest