The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm thinking about sleeping nakie tonight as its so damn hot. I hate doing it though in case my parents come in in the morning.
Reply 81
unistudnet
I'm thinking about sleeping nakie tonight as its so damn hot. I hate doing it though in case my parents come in in the morning.

Why? Do they rip the sheets off you make you dance in the morning?
Reply 82
Gimp

that made me burst out laffin...
Gimp

*gasp*
I thought that was just me they did that to!
Reply 84
nite guys am off 2 bed
x
Reply 85
suspicious_fish
*gasp*

AT's parents make you dance naked?
Reply 86
suspicious_fish
*gasp*

What are Amazingtrades parents doing ripping the sheets off your bed? :smile:

Nite nite Kokes, take care :smile:
Reply 87
unistudnet
Ok now it's getting hot in here.:biggrin:
Reply 88
Gimp
What are Amazingtrades parents doing ripping the sheets off your bed? :smile:

Nite nite Kokes, take care :smile:

beat you to it matey :wink:
Reply 89
Infinity
Ok now it's getting hot in here.:biggrin:

Cold shower hun?
Reply 90
Baron
beat you to it matey :wink:

:smile:

I'll let you have that one :tongue: it wasn't very good anyway! hehe
Reply 91
ZJuwelH
Cold shower hun?
Nah, I was thinking about going skinny dipping in my pool.:wink:
Reply 92
Infinity
Nah, I was thinking about going skinny dipping in my pool.:wink:

Damn, fatty dipping here :tongue:
theaman
No, not in this forum, but the weather!

It might make it hard to work but it makes it nice and warm inside and outside!

How's everyone else liking the weather?! :biggrin:

ALL OF YOU.

Heard of GLOBAL WARMING any1?

Enjoy it whilst it lasts, but I'd be more concerned about turning all those appliances in your house you're not using, the time you waste going out to shop etc. when you could be planting trees like me (which I'm going to to today!) etc.

Ciao for now, my seriously and hopelessy naive friends,

Danni
Reply 94
danni_bella83
ALL OF YOU.

Heard of GLOBAL WARMING any1?

Enjoy it whilst it lasts, but I'd be more concerned about turning all those appliances in your house you're not using, the time you waste going out to shop etc. when you could be planting trees like me (which I'm going to to today!) etc.

Ciao for now, my seriously and hopelessy naive friends,

Danni
:rolleyes: alot of good planting trees will do, seeing as we have polluted the earth as much as we have, your time would better be spent trying to clean up the garbage and support causes that fight more pollution, instead of planting trees that will never make it too full maturity.
Infinity
:rolleyes: alot of good planting trees will do, seeing as we have polluted the earth as much as we have, your time would better be spent trying to clean up the garbage and support causes that fight more pollution, instead of planting trees that will never make it too full maturity.

Yes, or how about trying to clean up the earth as much as we can, that was on LAST week's agenda - me and a couple of mates spent last Sunday doing that, and it was at tip of my tongue to mention that too (and to mention the word 'smartarse' too somewhere now, don't know where to put that, so I guess I'll dot that in right here right now: smartarses - they get in the way of supporting causes that fight more pollution and planting more trees, esp. the ones that can actually grow quite fast - sounds like SOMEBODY'S BF doesn't study environmental science) :tongue:
Reply 96
danni_bella83
Yes, or how about trying to clean up the earth as much as we can, that was on LAST week's agenda - me and a couple of mates spent last Sunday doing that, and it was at tip of my tongue to mention that too (and to mention the word 'smartarse' too somewhere now, don't know where to put that, so I guess I'll dot that in right here right now: smartarses - they get in the way of supporting causes that fight more pollution and planting more trees, esp. the ones that can actually grow quite fast - sounds like SOMEBODY'S BF doesn't study environmental science) :tongue:
If you want to get technical, I actually went to school for environmental studies and wildlife protection and have a degree, along with a couple other courses I have taken. If you had a clue you would realise that the trees you plant now regardless of how fast they grow, will never survive their full life expectancy at the rate we are destroying the earth. I personally find it abit cruel to plant a tree under the current conditions. Either way planting trees isn't gonna help, cleaning up the mess and educating about and preventing futher pollution will.
Smartass, yeah I know I am, so what.
Reply 97
lol! I have a hard time inagining England to be that hot. :biggrin:
Reply 98
Everdawn
lol! I have a hard time inagining England to be that hot. :biggrin:

it isnt THAT hot, just hot for what it normally is here so at night n stuff it makes us all uncomfortable!
Reply 99
*winks* oh i see!

Latest

Trending

Trending