Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its so hard to get motivated but does any1 else find that they have to learn the stuff first due to not listening in class and revise it over again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    its so hard to get motivated but does any1 else find that they have to learn the stuff first due to not listening in class and revise it over again
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)

its so annoying whenever my frends say have u revised ?
    n im like i have even learnt anything yet...

if u find the answer on how to gt motivated plzzzzzzzzz tell me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    its so annoying whenever my frends say have u revised ?
    n im like i have even learnt anything yet...

if u find the answer on how to gt motivated plzzzzzzzzz tell me
    i think its best not to think about motivation just physically get up on the count of 5, open the books and start revising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i think its best not to think about motivation just physically get up on the count of 5, open the books and start revising.
    oki ... but ... not tonight ?
    in a bit!

.... hmm that means never

... im gonna fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    oki ... but ... not tonight ?
    in a bit!

.... hmm that means never

... im gonna fail
    eventually the thought of failing will truely hit u then u'll start revising. though for me this thought apparantly happens the nite before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    eventually the thought of failing will truely hit u then u'll start revising. though for me this thought apparantly happens the nite before
    lol hmm the thought of failling will hit me in august like last year ... lololol im kinda geting used to failll!!!

ReputationRep:
    You'll still live, even if you do fail

And if we're talking GCSEs, don't work too hard - If you don't get as many as you want you can do a few GCSe courses at college alongside your ALevels (Not that you would want to, but your choice )

ReputationRep:
    lol im doing A2s so it kinda matters if i faill or not

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing A2s too.

I got 263/300 on my AS
    My first A2 exam I got a D (52)
    Something's gone wrong...I revised all the wrong stuff!
    Now I'm going through the syllabus again, redoing everything.

I also have history and english exams. I've got loads of work to do in history, english is okay. But then I think if I concentrate on his I'll just get worse at bus. Thank feck for resits...I'm redoing the last business one I did. Need more marks.

ReputationRep:
    No! because i work hard in class!

ReputationRep:
    i cant flippin do my work either. i told myself today im staying in to to revision and coursework so what am i doing here??? lol. im useless :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)
    No! because i work hard in class!
    Trust me, when it gets to gcse's and A-levels, finding the motivation to revise gets harder. And you're also more likely to get taught less; I need to 'learn' things before I revise them simply because teachers havent taught the stuff!

Good luck to anyone here who's revising/attempting to revise. I personallyfind making a list of all the things I have to do helpful, usually because I see how much revision/coursework/homework I have to do, and it scares me into doing it! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol thats true, but i tend to panic so much i cant concentrate, when revising one bit i worry about the others then end up getting nothing done, haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Emmz stop posting about not being able to revise! You're just procrastinating. Go shopping, buy some notebooks, new colour pens/highlighters, revision cards etc - with your new stationary you're bound to feel the need to use them. As for motivation - Psychology is difficult but it's obvious you want to pass it - esp if you'd like to go to University! Just start revising ASAP - times running out. Everyone is finding it tedious settling down to revising but it's something that has to be do it so you're not alone! Good luck xxx

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.