My sixth form wont allow me to do A-Level computing.

Watch this thread
FloresMae
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The requirements is a grade B or higher in GCSE maths.
I only got a C in maths and will be retaking GCSE maths, but I want a full A-level rather than just an AS, so I'm stuck with A-level Business which I really don't want to do.
I told them i know the basics of Binary and understand Python a little, I was learning it as the bridging task over the summer holidays?
It just makes me mad at night because it's my fault I didn't get that B in maths but do you think there is anything I could do?
Ozzin
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
My Sixth Form were offering Computing and then stopped due to "reason out of their control".

And it sounds like you've spoken to the sixth form personally, but if you haven't then try speaking to the Head of Sixth Form/Admissions Manager.
Jkizer
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You could try discuss it with sixth form heads or what not. Heck you could even chat to a teacher and see whether they'll give you a chance

Just one chance to prove your worth is all you need!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (140)
66.35%
No (47)
22.27%
I didn't use it to prepare (24)
11.37%

Watched Threads