Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your most embarassing moment? watch

ReputationRep:
    As it seems everyone is getting stressed with exams etc. I thought I would start a post which everyone could get a laugh from! So many mortifying things have happened to me I tend not to get embarassed anymore and be totally in denial about the situation!
    Whats your most embarassing moment?

ReputationRep:
    i broke my arm twice withing 5weeks, i got really drunk n told my sister FIT uni mate i fancied him, cried after getting drunk at my mates house party!
    i think telling guys i like him is the worse 4 me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greendaygirl)
    As it seems everyone is getting stressed with exams etc. I thought I would start a post which everyone could get a laugh from! So many mortifying things have happened to me I tend not to get embarassed anymore and be totally in denial about the situation!
    Whats your most embarassing moment?
    Probably trying to pull my teacher.

ReputationRep:
    Looking out my bedroom window to discover a naked 20 year old babe sunbathing next door.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    rofl ... really?

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Thats bad dou you still have the same teacher now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    How is that embarassing?
    she saw me.

ReputationRep:
    Apparantly caught flirting with a fifty something UCL proffessor...except I wasn't! But everyone else seemed to think he had a thing for me and I the same :mad: Lies, I tell you, absolute lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Excellent. More embarassing for her though I would imagine. Naturally, I would have hopped downstairs for a chat with her
    haha I wish I had the confidence to somthing like that! I've go to learn girls are not aliens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Apparantly caught flirting with a fifty something UCL proffessor...except I wasn't! But everyone else seemed to think he had a thing for me and I the same :mad: Lies, I tell you, absolute lies.
    One of my female tutors keeps lookign down at my private area and its quite big at the moment due to my medical condition I am not sure if I am imagining or not though.

Did he accuse you of flirting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unistudnet)
    its quite big at the moment due to my medical condition I am not sure if I am imagining or not though.
    Well, use it to your advantage man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greendaygirl)
    OMG! Thats bad dou you still have the same teacher now?
    This was at the end of the last school year. I think I was going to have her this year, but fortunately that isn't the case.

I was completely whazzed at the time. I don't remember much of it, but another teacher told me about it. Things are different between us now, and I am still intimidated by her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unistudnet)
    One of my female tutors keeps lookign down at my private area and its quite big at the moment due to my medical condition I am not sure if I am imagining or not though.

Did he accuse you of flirting?
    Of course not - he was the one doing the flirting. No, he was lovely, commended me on my apparantly 'controversial' presentation on Lenin and Stalin.

ReputationRep:
    Of course not - he was the one doing the flirting. No, he was lovely, commended me on my apparantly 'controversial' presentation on Lenin and Stalin.
    mean while he was looking down your bust (if thats the right word?)

ReputationRep:
    think I was going to have her this year,
    :rolleyes: LOL

ReputationRep:
    omfg i never thought you had a thing for older men

UCL? god - nice first impression you made there - ****ing dopey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    omfg i never thought you had a thing for older men

UCL? god - nice first impression you made there - ****ing dopey.
    Of course I made a good impression - hence i was invited for another summer course. Oh and hello darling, you're back with what - another account! How lovely. I missed you ever so much. Reading those self-help books yet?

ReputationRep:
    Of course I made a good impression - hence i was invited for another summer course. Oh and hello darling, you're back with what - another account. How lovely. Reading those self-help books yet?
    *Professor
    *apparently

Hello Sweetie.

ReputationRep:
    *Professor
    *apparently

Hello Sweetie.
    Apparantly according to my mentors and the students in my group How many accounts have you made in total then?

ReputationRep:
    *Professor
    *apparently

Hello Sweetie.
    Hello my name is DazzYa6. I think its fun to correct spelling mistakes.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.