Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    First of all a little question. Do we get one letter from UCAS telling us what all five universities said or do we get letters from each of our five choice universities on whether we have been accepted or not.

Second of all i havent got a letter yet. Anyone else not got a letter? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    First of all a little question. Do we get one letter from UCAS telling us what all five universities said or do we get letters from each of our five choice universities on whether we have been accepted or not.

Second of all i havent got a letter yet. Anyone else not got a letter? :confused:
    ive not but only coz i applied late

ReputationRep:
    Yeh same here. I applied about december. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)

it should be six unis, second u can check online if u have ur number xx-xxxxxx-x and ur password at http://www.ucas.com/appenq/index.html
    you shold get a letter every time u get accepted/rejected and once uve had all ur offers u shud get a letter from ucas asking u to accept a firm, an insurance and reject the rest. u can do this online at the same link

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh it was six. thanks notyourpink. so basically i should get a letter from each of the 6 unis then a letter from a ucas asking me to accept a uni, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    oh yeh it was six. thanks notyourpink. so basically i should get a letter from each of the 6 unis then a letter from a ucas asking me to accept a uni, right?
    well the letter comes from ucas via the university ie
    essex have made you an offer for 300 ucas tariff points
    including BB in 2 a-levels

or we're sorry to inform you but york have decided not to make you an offer

check online and send it back online, its quicker, simpler and doesnt get lost in the post. online they will have all ur offers and rejections as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    Yeh same here. I applied about december. When did you apply?
    about feburary i think u shud ring up the uni's

ReputationRep:
    oh right so basically do i get 6 letters from ucas each telling me whether i have been accepted for that particular uni the letter reads or will there only be one letter showing what all six unis said? sorry with all the questions lol

ReputationRep:
    that was to notyourpunk

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else be able to help me out with the last question i asked. Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    that was to notyourpunk
    hi sorry was eating umm you should get a letter saying with all 6 yes and then you write CF (conditional firm) by one, ur first choice then CI (conditional insurance) this should be one with lower grades and then R by the others (i think)
    however it is much quicker doing it online. do it there saves time

ReputationRep:
    thanks nyp. ill definitly be doing it online. have you gotten a letter yet by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    thanks nyp. ill definitly be doing it online. have you gotten a letter yet by the way?
    i did i think, but i tend 2 chuck ucas stuff out without readin it, or getting my mum 2 read it n bin it. (all of it went home while i was at school and so i did everyhting online)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.