The Student Room Group

level 8 for maths.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sats LOL
dont worry
they dont count for nothing
Reply 21
SATS are quite pointless, I was told I got a level 7 but then got the papers back and found out from my teacher that I had got 7.95 - 3 marks off a eight :| However, I wouldn't worry about it - nothing ever comes out of SATS, you could get a level 5 and still get A* at GCSE if you put your mind to it.
Reply 22
All you need to do to achieve your grades is work hard, it doesn't matter what school you go to, work hard and it will come. I was targeted at a strong level severn but got a strong level 8 :smile:

Mace.
Reply 23
I'm a level 8C in maths and in Yr8 , and would like to know what this is in GCSE grades, ie A,B,C,D?:smile:
Reply 24
Heyy, It is easy to get it if you work hard for it - maths is a skill just practice it and it will be easy for you. I got an 8b in Maths in year 8. I had to work slightly hard for it. Don't worry - Level 7 is great in maths! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by otma
Heyy, It is easy to get it if you work hard for it - maths is a skill just practice it and it will be easy for you. I got an 8b in Maths in year 8. I had to work slightly hard for it. Don't worry - Level 7 is great in maths! :smile:

Strong bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending