The Student Room Group

UCAS problem!

Hi, i want to ask two questions:

1.I have registered and made my account on ucas.After registration how much time do we have to complete our application and send?

2. I will be applying as an international student, if my school does not have buzzword will that make any difference? I am studying in a school and yet not able to apply as a regular student?My all recommendations will be from school teachers?Won't this be contradicting-applying as an individual and then getting a recommendation from my school teachers?

Thanks all!
Reply 1
I would love to know answers to these questions as well. Though I'm not an international student, it touches me a lot as I am resident in UK only for two years and I have just finished ny college.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haris Tariq
Hi, i want to ask two questions:

1.I have registered and made my account on ucas.After registration how much time do we have to complete our application and send?

2. I will be applying as an international student, if my school does not have buzzword will that make any difference? I am studying in a school and yet not able to apply as a regular student?My all recommendations will be from school teachers?Won't this be contradicting-applying as an individual and then getting a recommendation from my school teachers?

Thanks all!

1. You have until the deadlines so 15th October for Oxbridge, medicine, vet med and dentistry applications and then January 15th for all the rest excluding some art courses which have a deadline in March.

2. If you're applying through the school which it sounds like what you are doing, you should've signed up using that option with the schools buzzword. Are you sure you're school doesn't have one? If not, I'm sure you can still apply as an individual and obtain references from your teachers.
Reply 3
Original post by mynameisntbobk
1. You have until the deadlines so 15th October for Oxbridge, medicine, vet med and dentistry applications and then January 15th for all the rest excluding some art courses which have a deadline in March.

2. If you're applying through the school which it sounds like what you are doing, you should've signed up using that option with the schools buzzword. Are you sure you're school doesn't have one? If not, I'm sure you can still apply as an individual and obtain references from your teachers.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending