Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which do you love?

ReputationRep:
    let me see: I have heard of Limp bizkit,F.o.w,D12 ,the darkness and busted. I hate limp bizkit, and D12, i have only heard one of the darkness songs, and never heard a busted song. So i voted for F.o.w, although they are deffinatly not the best band out there.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.... the choice is somewhat limited!

ReputationRep:
    Thats what I was thinking!

ReputationRep:
    not much to choose from but out of the choice i LIKE the rasmus

ReputationRep:
    this is just asking to get complained about

ReputationRep:
    They're all ****. And I don't mean "the ****", I just mean ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    They're all ****. And I don't mean "the ****", I just mean ****.
    The Darkness are brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    Which do you love?
    What happened to Coldplay and Evanescence???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    They are - Permission to Land is one of the best debut albums ever - how many songs by them have you heard?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean Squeaky Justin in his strechy lycra pants....

ReputationRep:
    They are - Permission to Land is one of the best debut albums ever - how many songs by them have you heard?
    I've heard the album. It made me cringe. Ugh. They're just one giant gimmick. I heard them before they became big and I must admit I quite liked them, but the sign of good music is whether you like it on you're nth time of hearing, and eventually I did not at all. I don't think they'll go beyond a second album though.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard the album. It made me cringe. Ugh. They're just one giant gimmick. I heard them before they became big and I must admit I quite liked them, but the sign of good music is whether you like it on you're nth time of hearing, and eventually I did not at all. I don't think they'll go beyond a second album though.
    Queen were seen as a gimmick by some and Justin is a better singer than Robert Plant - who squeaked all the time (Justin never actually squeaks, it is all controlled).

ReputationRep:
    I dislike all but one of 'em!

ReputationRep:
    I've voted for Busted cos of the comedy value...none of them are worthy of 'Best Band Ever', hardly any of them have had more than 1 album out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    The Rasmus aren't bad - I'm quite fond of them, but where are Muse? Coldplay? Radiohead?!?

*breaks down at the lack of good bands*
    Rasmus are more of a gimmick band than The Darkness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I've voted for Busted cos of the comedy value...none of them are worthy of 'Best Band Ever', hardly any of them have had more than 1 album out!
    I agree with that, best band ever would have to include Queen, Led Zep, The Beatles etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    The Rasmus aren't bad - I'm quite fond of them, but where are Muse? Coldplay? Radiohead?!?

*breaks down at the lack of good bands*
    Yeah, i love "in the shadows"
    But HIM is even better......

ReputationRep:
    I agree with that, best band ever would have to include Queen, Led Zep, The Beatles etc.
    And Westlife? A Band? More like ' The Simon Cowell/Louis Walsh money making puppet show'....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.