Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I admit you can't compare them to Queen when it comes to songs simply because Queen were on another level, but Justin Hawkins wants to be Freddy.
    Exactly...you actually got down to the main point.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    What is Busted doing on the list?that's what i need to know
    Dunno, thats why I voted for them

Although Westlife are worse...at least Busted write some of their songs and play some of their own instruments.

ReputationRep:
    We're chosing for the 'best band ever' the choices are very limited. But if i had to chose id most probably go for Taproot and then The Rasmus or the Darkness.

ReputationRep:
    Taproot, Limp Bizkit, The Rasmus, Fountains of wayne, Westlife, D12, D-Side, Phixx, The Darkness, Busted?!?!??!!? I abstain!

Busted as best band ever!? Whats wrong with you! None of those would be anywhere near my top 10 best bands ever!!! I think the best band ever in my books would be U2, their not my fav band, but they are possibly the best band ever.

Also to be 'the best band ever' you require more than one hit (looking at rasmus and stacy's bloody mum!)

I've changed the title of this thread in protest!

ReputationRep:
    lol at title. I know who I'm voting for now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Taproot, Limp Bizkit, The Rasmus, Fountains of wayne, Westlife, D12, D-Side, Phixx, The Darkness, Busted?!?!??!!? I abstain!

Busted as best band ever!? Whats wrong with you! None of those would be anywhere near my top 10 best bands ever!!! I think the best band ever in my books would be U2, their not my fav band, but they are possibly the best band ever.

Also to be 'the best band ever' you require more than one hit (looking at rasmus and stacy's bloody mum!)

Stacy's mum*eeeeew* Busted??Just what's in it???The darkness with identical songs and Justin in different coloured lycra costumes...... :eek:
    Good change of title!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    The darkness with identical songs and Justin in different coloured lycra costumes...... :eek:
    Good change of title!!!!
    Identical songs?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Identical songs?!
    Yes all 5 i've heard, sound the same to my ears....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Yes all 5 i've heard, sound the same to my ears....
    Which 5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I think that's a bit disrespectful to Percy to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    why is it disrespectful?

ReputationRep:
    He surely can't be serious, a random choice of genres, and not even worthwhile candidates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    He surely can't be serious, a random choice of genres, and not even worthwhile candidates!
    Not to mention the wrong subforum:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    For my best band ever poll I would have:

Queen
    Led Zep
    U2
    The Beatles
    And a few others that will come to me over the course of the day.

ReputationRep:
    Which 5?
    1-Growing on me
    2-Love is only a feeling
    3-Don't let the bells end
    4-I believe in a thing called love ( an imitation of Queen)
    5-Get your hands off my woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    1-Growing on me
    2-Love is only a feeling
    3-Don't let the bells end
    4-I believe in a thing called love ( an imitation of Queen)
    5-Get your hands off my woman
    Growing on me's a bit different.

There are different types on the album but many contain naughty words! ( :eek: ) So probably won't be released.

ReputationRep:
    Growing on me's a bit different.

There are different types on the album but many contain naughty words! ( :eek: ) So probably won't be released.
    The only song i liked to be honest with you was I believe in a thing called love for its video....

ReputationRep:
    And I don't see how 'I believe in a thing called love' is an imitation of Queen - it sounds nothing like any of their songs.

ReputationRep:
    And I don't see how 'I believe in a thing called love' is an imitation of Queen - it sounds nothing like any of their songs.
    Certain parts of it were and also in a part of the video they show the band members in the backgrond like "Bohemian Rhapsody"

ReputationRep:
    Cool! I must see that video now
    {votes for the Darkness}

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.