Turn on thread page Beta

where's the best place in the world to live? watch

ReputationRep:
    ok here we go.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    ok here we go.
    Yes tis pretty. Looks like Mars! I went to Alice Springs last year.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, i love The Alice, i miss it like hell!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, i love The Alice, i miss it like hell!
    Did you live near there?

ReputationRep:
    Everdawn, have you heard about one of Queenslands favourite adopted sons? I couldn't stop laughing, I've met the guy on a few occasions he seemed pretty normal:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E13780,00.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Did you live near there?
    Right smack bang at Larrapinta which is a suburb.!

That guy? Id never heard of him (but then again im not big on league) Asked one of my brothers, he just chuckled, so i take it he knows about him.

Erm what was i going to say? Oh yeah, one of the guys who used to go to Wavell had a contract with the roosters but it was taken away becuase he got suspended from school. 2 More guys to watch out for though are Michel Bond and Feltcher Holmes both Wavell guys who have contracts with the Broncs. As usual they are both ********s, but play good football.

ReputationRep:
    Having been lucky enough to live in Germany, Norway, Cyrpus, and Saudi Arabia, and have spent a lot of time in Australia, the US, Singapore and Hong Kong, I have to say Manchester.

Lake Tahoe in the US is truly beautiful.

The Great Barrier Reef was woefully over rated. The Red Sea on the Saudi coast line was what I expected the GBR to be like - absolutely incredible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Having been lucky enough to live in Germany, Norway, Cyrpus, and Saudi Arabia, and have spent a lot of time in Australia, the US, Singapore and Hong Kong, I have to say Manchester.

Lake Tahoe in the US is truly beautiful.

The Great Barrier Reef was woefully over rated. The Red Sea on the Saudi coast line was what I expected the GBR to be like - absolutely incredible.
    what a coicidence, my parents went there on their honeymoon, and today is their aniversery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    what a coicidence, my parents went there on their honeymoon, and today is their aniversery.
    Lake Tahoe?

ReputationRep:
    Lake Tahoe?
    opps i didn't say which one lol yeah Lake Tahoe.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, My grandfather lived for a long time in Arabia, In Aiden and parts of Saudi. I want to go there one day, is it nice?

ReputationRep:
    It seems to me that around the Mediterranean is a pretty amazing place to live. The climate is pleasant and warm, but there is variety. I prefer places which have noticeable seasons as they keep a place green and beautiful and cause an everchanging landscape and wildlife. Plus, the scenery is gorgeous, the lifestyle is healthy and there are some lively cities.
    New Zealand seems fantastic too, but I'm sure there are plenty of other great places to live in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Right smack bang at Larrapinta which is a suburb.!

That guy? Id never heard of him (but then again im not big on league) Asked one of my brothers, he just chuckled, so i take it he knows about him.

Erm what was i going to say? Oh yeah, one of the guys who used to go to Wavell had a contract with the roosters but it was taken away becuase he got suspended from school. 2 More guys to watch out for though are Michel Bond and Feltcher Holmes both Wavell guys who have contracts with the Broncs. As usual they are both ********s, but play good football.

Adrian Lam was Queensland captain in SoO for a couple of year before he left for his pay check at Wigan in 2000.

I shall remember them names, do you know where they play? Or if not, roughly how big are they so I can guess.

ReputationRep:
    Adrian Lam was Queensland captain in SoO for a couple of year before he left for his pay check at Wigan in 2000.

I shall remember them names, do you know where they play? Or if not, roughly how big are they so I can guess.
    They play for Wavell, we are one of the biggest feeders into the ranks for NRL. I suppose they play at somewhere else becuase i think they have to as well. Dont worry, these guys are massive, you wont miss them!

ReputationRep:
    They play for Wavell, we are one of the biggest feeders into the ranks for NRL. I suppose they play at somewhere else becuase i think they have to as well. Dont worry, these guys are massive, you wont miss them!
    Yes, from what I understand from Australian rugby league the NRL clubs have 'feeder' clubs which the NRL teams support, give money to etc in return for breeding players and helping recently injured players play a few games before going back to the big league.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, from what I understand from Australian rugby league the NRL clubs have 'feeder' clubs which the NRL teams support, give money to etc in return for breeding players and helping recently injured players play a few games before going back to the big league.
    Yes! Thats exactly it!

ReputationRep:
    Shanghai.

(Original post by riffraff)
    there are penguins at the north pole?
    yes I have bring them all out here

ReputationRep:
    Wow, My grandfather lived for a long time in Arabia, In Aiden and parts of Saudi. I want to go there one day, is it nice?
    Answering whether Saudi is nice is not as easy as you may think. It is a beautiful county incredibly rich in culture and tradition so in that respect it is nice.

On the other hand however, the same culture and tradition prohibits women from driving and murders people in public every Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Answering whether Saudi is nice is not as easy as you may think. It is a beautiful county incredibly rich in culture and tradition so in that respect it is nice.

On the other hand however, the same culture and tradition prohibits women from driving and murders people in public every Friday.
    And you can't have a nice cold pint in the sweltering heat. :rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.