More than 5 clicks per hazard perception video?

Watch
ja1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have solely used the app for hazard perception revision and the app only let's you have 5 clicks per hazard (I.e. 5 clicks per video except for the one with 2 hazards where you're allowed 10 clicks). Is this just them being stingy (I assume they couldn't incorporate the technology that tells when you're cheating by clicking too much) or is there a limit of 5 clicks per hazard. My test is just after lunch so help really appreciated, I'm afraid that if I maybe am allowed more than 5 clicks per hazard if I go over that threshold the test will think I'm cheating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Advertisement
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The real test doesn't restrict you to a set number of clicks but it's highly likely you'd end up scoring zero if you click more than five times in a single video, excluding the one with two hazards.
ja1
Rep:
?
Thank you, I won't risk it then and will just keep to 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Advertisement
hughwotm8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
you can click how many times you want, just make sure youre not doing really fast consecutively.
vision1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ja1)
Thank you, I won't risk it then and will just keep to 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
noo dont do that basically in the real test your allowed to click as many times you want but you cant just keep clicking real quick to make sure you pass when u spot a hazard click wait 1 secs click again too make sure you score a point.if you click to early you wont score anything so that why you click like that.
Advertisement
username1253532
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I agree with vision1.

Just don't click too fast between clicks and also don't click unnecessarily if there is no hazard, and you should be fine.

I clicked more than 5 times in some of the clips and it was fine.
Sazzy890
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Too late now as you've already done it, but I read as long as you don't click in a pattern or continuously you will be fine If you do click in a pattern or continuously a warning pops up to tell you that you will be scoring 0 for that video.
Advertisement
ja1
Rep:
?
Yeah I failed.. on 3 videos it thought I was cheating as I thought it was how many clicks as opposed to the speed of clicks. On one of the videos I only clicked 4 times overall, but 3 of them were in quick succession so yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1253532
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sorry to hear that.

What was your score on multiple choice and hazard perception?
Advertisement
ja1
Rep:
?
46/50 multiple choice
37/75 hazard perception

The only videos I got zero on were the three they thought I was cheating, but o well I'll just learn from my mistake next time

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads