daisies_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm new to this bare with me! Right so freshers week has 3 fancy dress parties (beach party, UV rave, army) and I'm just wondering where everyone is going for their fancy dress costumes? I've heard/seen about that Fancy Fresher company that advertises on facebook and they seem quite good and reasonable, what's everyone's thoughts? I've had a look on eBay and most of the things I'm wanting are from China and will take weeks to get here!
@JamesMitchaall
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
****t.. I didn't even know there was fancy dress!
daisies_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Haha really!? Better get looking for fancy dress outfits then!
Pegasus2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Luvyababes in Victoria Centre.
zach18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
its not just those three nights though for fancy dress im a fresher rep at simpsons this freshers week and last year on my freshers week it was fancy dress every night one was cops and robbers I think at one night we had cowboys and indians. But see what happens when your there can chyange
kelseysimpson
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There's loads of cheap fancy dress stores in the city so I'm gonna bring a few bits like a camo jacket (trent army) and a summery dress (beach).. wait to see what everyone else is doing&the details on the dress code and then just go to one of those!
jodie.irwin27
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by daisies_)
I'm new to this bare with me! Right so freshers week has 3 fancy dress parties (beach party, UV rave, army) and I'm just wondering where everyone is going for their fancy dress costumes? I've heard/seen about that Fancy Fresher company that advertises on facebook and they seem quite good and reasonable, what's everyone's thoughts? I've had a look on eBay and most of the things I'm wanting are from China and will take weeks to get here!
I bought my fancy dress for my university here! http://www.fancyfresher.co.uk?affili....thzAMuy6.dpuf
I also used the code 'FANCYFRESHER' for 5% off, which wasn't much but every little helps when you're a student! ~
there are 5 nights at my university and my pack cost £38, which I thought was really good. I never would have went to the fancy dress events at my student union if it wasn't for this website because I hate the hassle of finding costumes but they were all in one place here... so saved me time!

you could also try looking for other online fancy dress websites or in high street fancy dress shops in the city that your university is in, but i've heard that this fancy fresher company is apparently 50% cheaper than high street stores. it's worth checking out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (44)
37.29%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
10.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.24%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
24.58%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.25%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.47%

Watched Threads