The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Adult Nursing 2014

Hi :smile:
I'm going to be starting adult nursing in less than a month, just wondering if anyone on here will be on my course. I'm staying in the University halls and have no idea what to expect aha.
Good luck!
Reply 1
Hi I am in the same boat, but will be living with parents and commuting. Can't wait to start now! :smile: x
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by McAlinden:)
Hi :smile:
I'm going to be starting adult nursing in less than a month, just wondering if anyone on here will be on my course. I'm staying in the University halls and have no idea what to expect aha.
Good luck!

I'm doing adult nursing too, living in liberty house :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi! I'm also starting this month, less than 2 weeks to enrolment, scary stuff!! I'll be living at home and commuting though
Reply 4
Hi, im due to start cardiff adult nursing in less than two weeks too. Im so excited now! Im living at home and commuting. Did any of you get a letter saying what stuff you will need? It was something like a watch etc etc, i cant find the letter and wanted to know if i got the stuff i need. X
Reply 5
I think it was just different coloured pens and pencils, a folder, things like that. Have you received your registration pack online? It says you need to complete it before enrolment but I haven't received anything yet? Where are those who are commuting coming from? I'll be commuting from Aberdare :smile:
Hi, it is still Rach_F but i had to change my login details and sign up for a new account lol. Yeah i eventually found the letter and i got all i need now. :-) I haven't got any kind of pack yet. I went down to the uni yesterday and i found out where to get the id cards on monday and where we have to go to meet up, they said that they didn't know anything about the packs, i may ring up tomorrow to double check. I'm commuting from Pontypool, and worse is that i haven't passed my practical test yet. I'm hoping to pass it well before xmas though. I did a dry run on the bus and it wasn't too bad, it dropped me off on the campus.
I'm starting adult nursing too! See you all tomorrow.. I am so nervous!!! I'm living at home and commuting because it's only half hour away. I can't wait now!
Hi all I'm starting adult nursing tomorrow aswell ...does anybody know if we have to take anything in apart from ID for student cards ??. ...x
Reply 9
Hi, I think we have to take the travel expenses form if necessary too. What time is everyone going there?
Thank you .... My letter states 12.30 but will be going there earlier than that to pick up student card ....how about you ? X :smile:
Reply 11
Yup the same, letter states 12.30 but will be going down by 11 probably to make sure I've got enough time and that. I shall see you all down there! 😁👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending