Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here is your betting tip.

St Helens to BEAT Huddersfield in the rugby league challenge cup tommorow. Best odds I can find are 2/9 which gives a £22 return for every £100 placed. I'm actually surprised the odds are like this, it is an absolute steal, Saints will walk it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)

St Helens to BEAT Huddersfield in the rugby league challenge cup tommorow. Best odds I can find are 2/9 which gives a £22 return for every £100 placed. I'm actually surprised the odds are like this, it is an absolute steal, Saints will walk it.

But it'll be hilarious if they don't. I speak from experience, having won £70 on Wolves beating Man Utd earlier in the season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    But it'll be hilarious if they don't. I speak from experience, having won £70 on Wolves beating Man Utd earlier in the season
    Football is a different kettle of fish. I would never bet on football, it is too unpredictable. Only fools bet on the outcome of football games.

ReputationRep:
    Thank's Joey - I've just put my parent's life savings on St. Helens.

ReputationRep:
    This will be interesting, so JJ, how much are you putting onto the game?

ReputationRep:

Copy cat! I've got £250 of my student loan on them to win. Only got 1/5 though.

ReputationRep:
    JOey, liking League as much as you do, you would be welcomed with open arms at Wavell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    JOey, liking League as much as you do, you would be welcomed with open arms at Wavell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    This will be interesting, so JJ, how much are you putting onto the game?
    1k. WIll give me winnings of £220. Not at all, I do it every weekend, Kingnik ask me for a tip so I posted it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Copy cat! I've got £250 of my student loan on them to win. Only got 1/5 though.
    You are of wise breeding Daveo. That is a fine choice. Unluckly, I got mine at coral, you get yours from Bluesq?

ReputationRep:
    You are of wise breeding Daveo. That is a fine choice. Unluckly, I got mine at coral, you get yours from Bluesq?
    Yup BlueSQ, there the only people I have an account with so I tend not to bother looking around at the odds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yup BlueSQ, there the only people I have an account with so I tend not to bother looking around at the odds.
    I'd advise to look around. Odds in rugby really do vary, Last week I would have lost over £100 of winnings if I would have bet with Bluesq. I have accounts with coral, bluesq, ladbrokes and willhill, one usually has slightly better odds.

ReputationRep:
    I'd advise to look around. Odds in rugby really do vary, Last week I would have lost over £100 of winnings if I would have bet with Bluesq. I have accounts with coral, bluesq, ladbrokes and willhill, one usually has slightly better odds.
    I shall consider doing that then, its probably and very good idea.

ReputationRep:
    C. H. A. T.

ReputationRep:
    why is the name of this thread kingnik ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    why is the name of this thread kingnik ?
    Because Kingnik (or |{ingnik) is the member to whom this thread is meant.

ReputationRep:
    1k. WIll give me winnings of £220. Not at all, I do it every weekend, Kingnik ask me for a tip so I posted it.
    What is the point of placing a bet if you are going to lose money on it anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    You don't lose money, you get your inital stake back as well therfore JJ will get £1220

ReputationRep:
    You get your stake back as well, so this is the best way of betting, put lots of money are almost certain bets and you make a good amount.

If you only bet £5 it wouldn't be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    ...you get your money back so I would get £1220. Gambling is my income

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.