The Student Room Group

Is a B at As good?

In your opinion?
(edited 9 years ago)
You've done well :smile: many people improve by one grade during A2
It's quite good.
What are your grades/subjects? Depends on your goal really. Some people may be over the moon with a B, others would feel suicidal; totally individual.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr.Econometrics
What are your grades/subjects? Depends on your goal really. Some people may be over the moon with a B, others would feel suicidal; totally individual.

In RS I did it in year 11
Reply 5

Please can you share your thoughts on my other thread too?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2844653
Original post by Tj789
In RS I did it in year 11

Oh, don't worry about it too much then. As long as you do well in your A-Levels, your RS GCSE grade shouldn't be a reason for you to be disappointed by any stretch of the imagination.
Reply 7
Oh, don't worry about it too much then. As long as you do well in your A-Levels, your RS GCSE grade shouldn't be a reason for you to be disappointed by any stretch of the imagination.

No I did as level RS is year 11- I got a B in it and this is what this thread is about :smile:
Original post by Tj789
Seriously? Because im dissapointed

It's good! Nothing to be disappointed about.
Reply 9
I'd be devastated with a B in a subject I cared about a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well if you're disappointed then it's not good /for you/
Reply 11
Original post by frankthebunny
Well if you're disappointed then it's not good /for you/

I think I should rephrase it sorry im not good at explaining I mean in your opinion?
Reply 12
In my opinion, a B is great! This year I didn't think I'd get B's in the subjects I did because I thought that I was a failure... When I saw B's on my results, I was so happy! But I still want to improve during A2. B at AS is good because you can improve the grade in A2!
Reply 13
If I expected an A and got a B I'd be a bit disappointed. Which can either encourage you to work harder or completely pull your spirits down LOL

Quick Reply

Latest