Anon12345678
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
did 4 AS levels and got AAAA in bio chm maths spanish. applying for medicine. what do you think is the best route to take? if i drop an a level its going to be spanish
TheSnail
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anon12345678)
did 4 AS levels and got AAAA in bio chm maths spanish. applying for medicine. what do you think is the best route to take? if i drop an a level its going to be spanish
Drop Spanish and do an EPQ
Medicine only requires 3 A2s. With the EPQ you can show an extra set of skills. It also gives you something great to talk about at interview etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anon12345678
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by g.k.galloway)
Drop Spanish and do an EPQ
Medicine only requires 3 A2s. With the EPQ you can show an extra set of skills. It also gives you something great to talk about at interview etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
thing is i really stuck on my epq as i missed tonnes of sessions and dont exactly have a mentor can i pm you?
TheSnail
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anon12345678)
thing is i really stuck on my epq as i missed tonnes of sessions and dont exactly have a mentor can i pm you?
Sure
I did 4ASs and an EPQ in year 12 then did 3A2s but I found the EPQ so helpful towards my medicine application

I may not get back to you tonight as I have work early tomorrow and need to go to sleep but I will get back to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (300)
84.27%
No (56)
15.73%

Watched Threads