Turn on thread page Beta

Did anyone watch that organ marketing documentary on thursday night? watch

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't it revolting???
    Why when we are organ donors the relatives have to give consent after our death for our organs to be used?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Wasn't it revolting???
    Why when we are organ donors the relatives have to give consent after our death for our organs to be used?
    Anyway it was about deprived people in 3rd world countries selling their own corneas and livers and kidneys to pay off their debts....*yuk*it was an awful scenario....

ReputationRep:
    I watched it and yes, it was horrible. But it makes you realise how deperately poor these people are and how selfish us powerful countries are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usuallystressed)
    I watched it and yes, it was horrible. But it makes you realise how deperately poor these people are and how selfish us powerful countries are.
    That is in fact what disgusted me more than anythingelse, but how can someone walk around without a cornea and they are to blame for it???

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.