The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

MA Social Work Hull Uni 2014-2016

Hi All

Just wanted to say haloo to all those joining this year and to let you know I have created a Facebook page 'MA Social Work Hull 2014-2016' if anyone on the course would like to join.

I am a mature student who graduated this year from Hull Uni with a BA in Children's Inter-professional Studies and my knee knocking has already started in preparation for this course :s-smilie:. Having been at hull Uni now for 3 years I may or may not be of any use to you :biggrin: but if I can help I will just holla!

Look forward to meeting you all and hope to hear from you on here or on Facebook soon, take care and enjoy last few weeks of freedom lol xx
Reply 1
Original post by Wivlass76
Hi All

Just wanted to say haloo to all those joheyining this year and to let you know I have created a Facebook page 'MA Social Work Hull 2014-2016' if anyone on the course would like to join.

I am a mature student who graduated this year from Hull Uni with a BA in Children's Inter-professional Studies and my knee knocking has already started in preparation for this course :s-smilie:. Having been at hull Uni now for 3 years I may or may not be of any use to you :biggrin: but if I can help I will just holla!

Look forward to meeting you all and hope to hear from you on here or on Facebook soon, take care and enjoy last few weeks of freedom lol xx

Hey

I'm due to join the course too - though still no sign of a timetable! Stressed isn't even the word! Are you looking forward to getting started? I couldn't find your group on Facebook either?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Haloo......

Great to hear from you 😊

Facebook page is as follows;

MA Social Work University of Hull 2014-2016

I have also managed to find the time table on the uni website, only knew where to look as did it during undergraduate degree over last couple of years. If you would like me to send you a copy just let me know. Ill also put it on facebook page hopefully you will find it ok.

😳😁😳😁 not long to go!!

XxX

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Haloo......

Great to hear from you 😊

Facebook page is as follows;

MA Social Work University of Hull 2014-2016

I have also managed to find the time table on the uni website, only knew where to look as did it during undergraduate degree over last couple of years. If you would like me to send you a copy just let me know. Ill also put it on facebook page hopefully you will find it ok.

😳😁😳😁 not long to go!!

XxX

Hiya

Any info you have on the timetable would be fab. I've called them several times about it and got nowhere. I still can't find the group hahahaha. I must be doing something wrong
Reply 4
Do you want to gimme your facebook name and ill invite you, have uploaded timetable on facebook page now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Do you want to gimme your facebook name and ill invite you, have uploaded timetable on facebook page now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've private messaged you on here love - thanks so much
Reply 6
Hi,
I've just started the MA Social Work, for some reason the facebook page isnt coming up on searches only the 2013-2015 one is. Don't suppose someone could send me a link to the page?

Cheers,

James
Reply 7
Original post by jegs84
Hi,
I've just started the MA Social Work, for some reason the facebook page isnt coming up on searches only the 2013-2015 one is. Don't suppose someone could send me a link to the page?

Cheers,

James

https://www.facebook.com/groups/470428726435194/

:smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 8
Hi would you have any tips for the interview process?

Quick Reply

Latest