The Student Room Group

Ex sents a fb request then cancels...

Should i ignore or respond?...lol, i know it wasn't an accident

Scroll to see replies

Well, they've cancelled it, so do nothing.
A problem ignored is a problem solved :cool:
Reply 3
Original post by Yux
i know it wasn't an accident

How?
He probably canceled for a reason. Would be simpler to ignore it.
Original post by Reue
How?

Plotwist = Op's gf is lux

lolwut
Reply 6
He/She was stalking and mistakenly sent a request lmfao
Reply 7
lol, i'm the guy, the ex is a she...anyway, i just have a feeling she keeps looking at my account? i use to keep the updates public but now changed to friends only...
Reply 8
Original post by Reue
How?

trust me, i know...intuition
He wanted to **** with your mind and **** he did.
Original post by Yux
lol, i'm the guy, the ex is a she...anyway, i just have a feeling she keeps looking at my account? i use to keep the updates public but now changed to friends only...

Whattt? Leave it public! I'm a little immature but hey :tongue:
it's nice to know that the human mind has degenerated, to the extent that such a simple situation should require the assistance and advice of anonymous members of an online community.
Reply 12
Original post by happysmile
it's nice to know that the human mind has degenerated, to the extent that such a simple situation should require the assistance and advice of anonymous members of an online community.

its the world we live in...besides why not ask for help?
Reply 13
Original post by Martina_

lol, her stuff aren't public so why should mine be?...besides she's always playing games....yeah, every girl does...............
Original post by Yux
Should i ignore or respond?...lol, i know it wasn't an accident

Squirtle is my favorite pokemon
Original post by Yux
lol, her stuff aren't public so why should mine be?...besides she's always playing games....yeah, every girl does...............

uhhhh this singular or very select few occasions of bad thing happened to me and now ALL girls will provide me with the same negative experience

don't do anything, just be smug at the thought that she's thinking about you more than you are of her. I wouldn't bother sending her a message or something because there's literally no point
Reply 16
Perhaps drunk and changed mind in cold light of day..
Reply 17
Original post by Zarek
Perhaps drunk and changed mind in cold light of day..

lol, whos drunk at 1pm in the afternoon?
Reply 18
Original post by sliceofcake
uhhhh this singular or very select few occasions of bad thing happened to me and now ALL girls will provide me with the same negative experience

don't do anything, just be smug at the thought that she's thinking about you more than you are of her. I wouldn't bother sending her a message or something because there's literally no point

good point...though imo it would be nice if she actually chose to talk to me
Reply 19
Original post by Martina_

question: WHY DO GIRLS NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending