m_tomova
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Guys, what's the deal with Liberty Point and overnight guests? Are we allowed any?
Do we really have to ask Student Accommodation for permission 72 hours beforehand?
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by m_tomova)
Guys, what's the deal with Liberty Point and overnight guests? Are we allowed any?
Do we really have to ask Student Accommodation for permission 72 hours beforehand?
You're supposed to do that in all halls, but in practice it doesn't really happen. At Liberty Point (going back to when it was Trinity) you had to sign in every guest as they couldn't get through the gate without it, but you could get around that with a car (the guest wouldn't need to come through the pedestrian gate).
rainbowsloth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, just wondering, would I be allowed any guest and could they stay with me in my room for a few nights? What are the rules on guests?
I have a boyfriend who will come visit and I want to know which halls would allow me to have him stay for a few nights with me in my room.
I know singer is relaxed and sounds good but I would rather an en suite
Thanks
CUvisitor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rainbowsloth)
Hi, just wondering, would I be allowed any guest and could they stay with me in my room for a few nights? What are the rules on guests?
I have a boyfriend who will come visit and I want to know which halls would allow me to have him stay for a few nights with me in my room.
I know singer is relaxed and sounds good but I would rather an en suite
Thanks
i also wanna know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads