The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

No accommodation left at the Canterbury campus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heron12
Hi we still have 2 rooms available - a single and a double - we are on Hales Place.

Heron12

I would be interested! PM me with details if you can

Thanks
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Folks... good luck with your searches! I'd recommened going private in Canterbury, not due to any issues with Medway just that Cants is such a lovely town and i think you'll be happier here! There are rooms available - try https://www.facebook.com/groups/315125411909426/?fref=ts for rooms if you're on facebook, or as some of you have been trying to do get together and rent a house. Just be sure you have individual agreements so you don't get shafted if someone drops out. There're three single rooms left in our house here at the edge of the london rd estate (lower harbledown, as i prefer to think of it...) i can put you in touch with the landlord if you like.

Don't panic - there're rooms out there, and you'll be OK.

mark
*just me and one other bloke at the mo - this house needs a gender balance!
Hi, looking to share a house with other 1st year students at the university, anyone in the same situation?
Reply 24
Original post by Katie Cuddon
Hi, looking to share a house with other 1st year students at the university, anyone in the same situation?

Hey, I have a room in a 5 bedroom house that is specifically for freshers. As far as I know the other rooms are still available. PM me if you would like more details. :smile:
Reply 25
I have a large room available in Bishops Way. £355 per month. If interested please PM me!
Reply 26
Original post by Maisiehuston
I would be interested! PM me with details if you can

Thanks

Hi Maisie, - we have 2 rooms in Hales Place. See SpareRoom - ad ref#2621294.

If you are interested - ring me.

Clara
Original post by thatskad
Hey, I have a room in a 5 bedroom house that is specifically for freshers. As far as I know the other rooms are still available. PM me if you would like more details. :smile:

Hi is the room still available?
Reply 28
Original post by Rickrossmmg
Hi is the room still available?

Ahh, I'm not sure because I booked the room through an agent. If you want you can go ahead and call at
01227472749 to check on the availability.
Original post by thatskad
Ahh, I'm not sure because I booked the room through an agent. If you want you can go ahead and call at
01227472749 tdo check on the availability.

What room do I ask the agent for?
There's a whole house available on student places, nursery drive or close. It's 347 pcm and there currently looking for students to let their property... Give them a call. Student places... It's 10 min walk from university of kent.
Reply 31
Original post by michaelgillespie
Hello, I got an email today saying that there was no accommodation left at the Canterbury campus and that there was only rooms left at the Medway one. I don't fancy living that far from Canterbury as that is where my course is so I am looking at off campus accommodation and I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them.

I'm a journalist at BBC South East Today - would anyone who's in this position be willing to chat to us? Please PM me <email removed by mod>
Hey everyone,

Is anyone interested in a phase 2 single en-suite room at Liberty Quays Medway?

I've changed my mind about the course and uni, and I'm need to find a replacement tenant for the room.

If anyone is interested please get in touch.
Original post by heron12
Hi we still have 2 rooms available - a single and a double - we are on Hales Place.

Heron12

Still got those rooms?
Reply 34
Original post by jessban
I'm a journalist at BBC South East Today - would anyone who's in this position be willing to chat to us? Please PM me <email removed by mod>

Did you do a piece on this & did you discover the extent of this issue? Must admit it is rather off putting...

Shame as I was really keen on Kent.
Original post by jessban

Are you being serious?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending