The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Social policy and early childhood studies

Hey everyone is anyone going to study social policy and early childhood studies :smile:??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I'm studying social policy but with Law 😀
Liverpool
Visit website
Original post by Laurenx96
Hi, I'm studying social policy but with Law 😀

Yay we'll be in one of the same classes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Starting to get nervous now haha, :smile:
Reply 4
Hi, I'm studying social policy but with Law ������

hey, I'm studying social policy with SEN, finally found others doing social policy have been looking out for others on the Facebook group and haven't came across anyone thought I was gonna be on my own haha xx
Reply 5
Hii, I thought exactly the same I've been looking for ages and found no one. Are you both staying in halls?
Hii, I thought exactly the same I've been looking for ages and found no one. Are you both staying in halls?

Agh yaay finally :smile: lol.. Yeah I'm staying in st Micheals wbu ? Tehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I decided to stay at home, I don't live far so it won't take me long travel, started to wish I was staying in halls now though haha xx
I decided to stay at home, I don't live far so it won't take me long travel, started to wish I was staying in halls now though haha xx

We'll least you'll have me in class :smile: aha.. I'm from Ireland so kinda have to stay like lol, it won't be hard to make friends :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
At least your lucky enough Lauren you'll not get home sick haha!! I'm dreading moving away I'm from Ireland too where abouts are you from? Im staying in the Wesley halls :smile:x
You will both be fine, :smile: I can't wait to start now xx
Original post by Louiseh95
At least your lucky enough Lauren you'll not get home sick haha!! I'm dreading moving away I'm from Ireland too where abouts are you from? Im staying in the Wesley halls :smile:x

So am I am so scared lol.. I'm from maghera :smile: wbu? I'm staying in st micheals halls x

Posted from TSR Mobile
You will both be fine, :smile: I can't wait to start now xx

Me neither :smile: scared but excited tehe x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you seen your timetable? xx
Have you seen your timetable? xx

Yeah I have :smile: only day I'm off is a Thursday :smile: have you? How do you know what group your in xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have Wednesday and Thursday off and 2 hour gaps between most of my lectures. I'm not sure I think we'll find out on the induction day xx
Yeah I have wile gaps between mine too pure **** lol ..xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got mixed up I' off Tuesday and Wednesday haha xx
Ohh your lucky lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I'm doing health and wellbeing and social policy! I'm so glad I've found others doing it too! was starting to get worried haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending