The Student Room Group

Girls, do you find it hot when guys show underwear?

So yeah, I mean like not completely sagging but do you think just showing maybe an inch or two of underwear is hot?

And also, does it matter what colour, brand it is? :smile:
A guy has to be sporting a whale-tail for me to even consider dating him.

Spoiler

Reply 2
U wot m8. Might need to spell out the scenario to make things crystal clear..
No way your into chavs
No... it's entirely unattractive.
Girls underwear are attractive but guys aren't... Just the way it is
I do, but I'm a dude, especially if the guys in good shape got that deffined V on the front and dimples on his back. Dayum son, I'd protect you in prison, I'd protect you all night long.
Reply 8
Nah it just screams attention seeking and immature to me and also reminds me of something Justin Bieber would do by showing his underwear.
No, it's not a good look.
Yeah, definitely - only if it's at least 6 inches of underwear on show though, and generally not if you can see any leg below. It's cute when they can't really run because their legs are kinda held together at the knees by their trousers.
No I hate it. Someone from college used to get on my bus and one day his trousers were so far down you could see the whole of his bum and it looked horrible. Either buy clothes that fit better or wear a belt.
Not a chance. Definitely a deal-breaker for me.
I hate it :/
Why is it unattractive? I consider it to look very hot on boys, particularly skinny or lean ones. Remember we are talking about only the waistband showing.
Hate it. Why do guys insist on doing it just buy jeans that fit or a belt!
Original post by tillytots
Hate it. Why do guys insist on doing it just buy jeans that fit or a belt!

There is a RECESSION​.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending