Natek18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone, I thought to make a thread for the BUSS4 exam, where everyone can post anything to do with this exam whether its Q+A's to revision notes.
Toy Soldiers
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good idea!

When do we get the pre-release material for BUSS4?
Natek18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My school said that we won't know/start the unit until next month or two!
Toy Soldiers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok. Thanks!
yelyahko
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldiers)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok. Thanks!
Is this what you're looking for? http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...4-PM-JUN15.PDF
yelyahko
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone started following Manufacturing companies yet?
Toy Soldiers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll give this a little bump.

How is everybody doing on BUSS4? I've started some research on my chosen business, which is BAE Systems as it is very well-rounded. Still unsure how to revise this unit yet though.
georginahir123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i'm an ex Business Studies student and am currently studying Business Management at university. if anyone wants any help or advice feel free to contact me
Hollyjrm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone got any good businesses for BUSS4? Also, how does everyone revise all the theory for BUSS3/4?
Mollicule
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hollyjrm)
Anyone got any good businesses for BUSS4? Also, how does everyone revise all the theory for BUSS3/4?
Hey, I am looking an Bentley and Nissan as a contrast along with some niche market companies such as potter as they primarily manufacture in the UK. If you want something different, look at the defence industry (10% of uk exports from here) Good Luck!!
Leking9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have a guide on how to answer the 40 mark questions? I need help urgently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hiiii any predictions!??! I think a question on gloablisation and/or government intervention is a must! Also one of my economics/business teacher thinks a question on retrenchment may come up as it hasn't ever come up. I revise using the book and our teacher gives us these comparative essays a really good tool.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Leking9)
Does anyone have a guide on how to answer the 40 mark questions? I need help urgently
Yes do a introduction not too long just 4 to 5 sentences and include the theme of the question, then 3 developed points (the point should be a for and against in one paragraph) with case studies and evaluation and then conclusion which should include the It depends on like market nature or external influnces for example. Also if its long term or short term and the overall opinion.
hope it helps...
Ezii
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by georginahir123)
i'm an ex Business Studies student and am currently studying Business Management at university. if anyone wants any help or advice feel free to contact me
(Original post by georginahir123)
I seriously need help with data response ....can you assist me?
imoq21x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To what extent is the ability to respond effectively to external changes, the key to success in the modern global market place?

SOMEONE HELP!!
geostevenson
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm so unsure of BUSS4 Manufacturing in the UK. Only just started at my school and wondering if anyone could help asap?
james_alex83
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
anyone got any advise or note I could look at? im struggling and we have only just started the pre release!
BUSS$
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi
Just to let you know retrenchment sort of came up in the 2014 paper, the section B part when talking about new strategies for Nokia and Thomas cook, both of their new strategies involved retrenchment
Jim Riley
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi everyone.

A quick reminder that I posted a revision video introducing the UK Manufacturing theme a few days ago - you can watch it here:

http://beta.tutor2u.net/business/ref...g-introduction

I've got two revision webinars coming up this Sunday on the research theme:

Technological Change (Research Bullet 1)
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...15986716897537

Globalisation (Research Bullet 2)
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...07727484633345

Jim
AshaPCYZee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just came across a question and really unsure what examples I would use - any help would be much appreciated.

To what extent do you think that the UK government is creating a favorable environment for businesses manufacturing in the UK?

Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (15)
38.46%
I really love the subject (13)
33.33%