The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
I've just come home from a meal and a drink with the parents. Still a bit tipsy but good practise for freshers!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
LubyLoo
My excuse is I'm ill.

I appear to have obtained Fresher's Flu early.

What is everyone elses excuse?

lol its a little sad isnt it?! i have to babysit my sis n my biyf is ill so :-( lol
Reply 3
Hmm... I went out for my birthday last night, was quite a late one so didn't feel up to it tonight :frown: Although suppose I will have to get my act together for freshers week! :biggrin:
Reply 4
aaal
Hmm... I went out for my birthday last night, was quite a late one so didn't feel up to it tonight :frown: Although suppose I will have to get my act together for freshers week! :biggrin:

damn rite!!! i cant wait!!!
Reply 5
I’m keeping my money for when i go back to uni, plus it's my birthday on Wednesday anyway, 20 :eek: i feel so old!
but i think I’m going to be dead after fresher’s. last year i was in pieces after 8 nights drinking in a row and was just constantly hung over. but this year I’m going back a week early and then doing fresher’s. god knows how i will survive? plus I’m a stupid drinker and never know when to stop.
I was meant to be going out with my girlfriend but I think we broke up... /depressed!:frown:

Yes yes, "think", I'm not 100% sure to be honest...
Reply 7
aww poor u breakin up is terrible but wel it mite not b definite so if i wer u i wud just try n sort it out tomoro - if ur serious about eachother ot shud b ok
Cause I haven't got the fever to go to a disco! :biggrin:
Reply 9
I'm making the most of the free wireless internet I'm stealing from a neighbour :biggrin:
Reply 10
Ha, i was playing at a 'last night of the proms' concert last night. But comeon, 3 weeks to go!!! Don't know about anyone but im getting excited thinking that in 3 weeks time, i will be in my new home:-)
Reply 11
Carolinedoodle
Ha. I was out! Losers.:p:

In fact, I was out clubbing with Wayne Rooney and Colleen, and the Everton team. Well ok not with them but in the same club as them.

I fully intended to go out. I was ill. :frown:

Oooh lucky you. Partying with celebs. Very you.
Reply 12
I'm ill too. I'll no sooner get over this and I'll have freshers flu. meh.
Reply 13
ems33

I'm hoping after this I will be immune to fresher's flu.
oo i was out too in liverpool town last night altho was not drinking coz i went out to manchester on friday and went sick in sum gay bar haha. wer was the celebs playing carolinedoodle? i seen a massive que for alma de cuba if u was out in liverpool
Reply 15
I was merking a dnb night.

i was drinking in "The Creek" in Peel on the Isle of Man. Drinking Lancaster Bomber.
Reply 17
I went out Friday night and Saturday night. I am a bit of a party animal but I seriously need to calm it down for freshers!

Was soooo drunk last night, I don't remember hardly any of it.

Friday night was wkd as usual. Didn't bother going Liquid this time went Sugamill (indie night) was excellent even though I only know half of the songs.
Reply 18
ems33

ye same :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending