The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Crazy Mongoose
Has anyone received a Freshers Guide from the OUSU? It says on the website they are sent out before we leave for Oxford to our homes, but so far i have only received my college one.

I've only received one from my college as well. Didn't even know OUSU sent us one :redface:
Reply 2
Yes, apparently the Union stuff and the OUSU is meant to have been sent out together about two weeks ago...
Reply 3
Yes, apparently the Union stuff and the OUSU is meant to have been sent out together about two weeks ago...
Reply 4
haven't got anything from them
Me neither :frown:
Reply 6
No, me neither
Reply 7
Me neither...
Reply 8
i got mine!!!

just kidding
have we got the ousu freshers guide yet? or have i lost it already?!?!? im pretty sure we get one, dont we? lol

the cambridge one is all shiny and bright. i want the oxford one to be better!!
MatthewH

Methinks this does not bode well for first impressions of OUSU....
Reply 11
there is another three weeks to go, maybe we'll receive them soon.
Reply 12
:
thomasjtl
there is another three weeks to go, maybe we'll receive them soon.

Oh god, three weeks:eek: .. *thinks about starting reading list/problem sheets*.
Reply 13
krazie2sweet
have we got the ousu freshers guide yet? or have i lost it already?!?!? im pretty sure we get one, dont we? lol

the cambridge one is all shiny and bright. i want the oxford one to be better!!

Doesn't look like anyone has got it yet...

There's another thread about this :smile:
Indeed, we even have the same title (but i use capitals more)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=284822
Popa Dom
:

Oh god, three weeks:eek: .. *thinks about starting reading list/problem sheets*.

My reading list has books that cost over £30, no way im touching them until i can find out if i need them or not.
im so sorry!! i shouldve had a look around before posting.. im so stupid! thanks everyone :smile:
Reply 17
Popa Dom

:ditto: :eek:
Reply 18
I've not received anythine either.
Reply 19
i have one.

granted, this isn't useful for most of you. but if you don't have one by, say, end of this week, pm me or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending