Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Shud u do a subject because ur good at it or if u enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    Both, becasue they normanlly go hand in hand. But practically, for a course at uni, you might be better off to do something to guarentee that grade, instead of something you enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Both, becasue they normanlly go hand in hand. But practically, for a course at uni, you might be better off to do something to guarentee that grade, instead of something you enjoy.
    Nah, you've gotta enjoy the subject too as you'll probably find it harder if you don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Nah, you've gotta enjoy the subject too as you'll probably find it harder if you don't.
    Yeh just like me and economics, I hate it, but I'm no totally crap at it; well i'm crap enough but still can get a B or higher. I HOPE.

ReputationRep:
    Def do something you like. Especially at uni. Otherwise you are likely to end up killing yourself if you study something you don't like for three years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Def do something you like. Especially at uni. Otherwise you are likely to end up killing yourself if you study something you don't like for three years!
    Which is why I'm contemplating a change.

ReputationRep:
    Do something you like and have a great passion for, that no matter how bad a teacher you get your passion for the subject can never be supressed. A subject you like will be a subject you will be determined to do well in, therefore (sp?) will will achieve to whatever degree of success you want to in that subject.

ReputationRep:
    the more you like it, the more you enjoy doing it, the more you do it out of choice. (revise)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    the more you like it, the more you enjoy doing it, the more you do it out of choice. (revise)
    Yer, I always find enjoyment and ability go hand in hand, maybe with the exception of design materials!!

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.