The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i found my bf on the internet. that was pretty random (we have form rooms opposite each other in college, go to the same clubs etc. and we started speaking on a website.... weird)

lou xxx
I went on this cool Anti-Townie website back in year 10 and chatted to the owner of it. We actually talked for about 2 years without even asking each other where we lived.

On the first day of college she was sitting next to me in my tutor group and she was in EVERY single lesson.

That was pretty sketchy
Reply 3
Most random thing I ever saw found was a sight (with a really random name), not in any search engines, so the only way to get to it is to type in the url. Can't remember what the url was though - but was quite interesting.
Reply 5
Danithestudent
The other day I accidently came across

http://www.nudistexplorer.com

A naked person's search engine....

UKL :biggrin:
Reply 6
Danithestudent
I went on this cool Anti-Townie website back in year 10 and chatted to the owner of it. We actually talked for about 2 years without even asking each other where we lived.

On the first day of college she was sitting next to me in my tutor group and she was in EVERY single lesson.

That was pretty sketchy

lol, yeh that would be weird. are you friends with her now? it took me + my bf ages to realise how much we had in common + then we had to figure out who the other one was + then actually be brave ebough to speak to them, was slightly odd to say the least.

lou xxx
lou p
lol, yeh that would be weird. are you friends with her now? it took me + my bf ages to realise how much we had in common + then we had to figure out who the other one was + then actually be brave ebough to speak to them, was slightly odd to say the least.

lou xxx
yeah I just noticed she had this top on that said "I HATE TOWNIES" and I was like LOOLOO!

And she was like looking at my chain with a stuffed dog attached to it and my Shag the sheep bag and she was all like Dani
Reply 8
uk L was accidental
www.largemonkey.com

Enough said!!
Reply 10
xxxvanillaxxx
www.largemonkey.com

Enough said!!

good site :smile:
xxxvanillaxxx
www.largemonkey.com

Enough said!!

oooookaaaay then.... that is rather random...
Reply 12
www.mostannoyingwebpage.com

It just sooo random, I mean why would anyone waste their time making a stupid page like this!!
TheWolf
good site :smile:
hehe it is isn't it? made me laugh n e wayz :biggrin:
Reply 14
apparently there is a site on 'prawnography' which has lots of fish on it
i've never visited it though
it's either a joke site (most likely) or some very strange people are turned on by fish
This site : http://www.angelfire.com/apes/watersucks/

it is so strange!!
how to draw an elaphant! and also www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Latest

Trending

Trending