kailaaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi I've just started A2 sociology and doing the topics beliefs in society and crime and deviance. Basically last year I was quite disappointed with my results as I got a C in unit 1 and an even lower C in unit 2 (education). But I know I did last minute revision so only have myself to blame. Anyway I have the same teacher this year and we go at the slowest rate so I was thinking of doing my own notes? so I can finish them earlier and have a longer time to review them/do practice papers. Kinda like self-taught or is that a bad idea? All i have is a2 sociology (napier press) textbook and the specification. Also I definitely need to retake 1 of the exams (dont think I'll cope with retaking them both in june lol) would I be better off retaking unit 2 as research methods overlaps with unit 4?? and because unit 2 is worth more:/

Thank you!

oh and also if you can give me any tips it'd be much appreciated!xxx
DRripperXVII
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It would be best to resit Unit 2 as then you will be doing revision of methods for two exams at the same time 😃

I got two Bs and I'm thinking of doing a resit of unit 2
idgentles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im doing as and a2 this year along with my a2 law and business. any advice about the subject?
DRripperXVII
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Unfortunately not, I'm doing A2 History and Geography alongside my A2 sociology.

Good luck with all your exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (580)
34.2%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (698)
41.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (341)
20.11%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (77)
4.54%

Watched Threads