AQA A2 Sociology, self-taught????

Watch this thread
kailaaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi I've just started A2 sociology and doing the topics beliefs in society and crime and deviance. Basically last year I was quite disappointed with my results as I got a C in unit 1 and an even lower C in unit 2 (education). But I know I did last minute revision so only have myself to blame. Anyway I have the same teacher this year and we go at the slowest rate so I was thinking of doing my own notes? so I can finish them earlier and have a longer time to review them/do practice papers. Kinda like self-taught or is that a bad idea? All i have is a2 sociology (napier press) textbook and the specification. Also I definitely need to retake 1 of the exams (dont think I'll cope with retaking them both in june lol) would I be better off retaking unit 2 as research methods overlaps with unit 4?? and because unit 2 is worth more:/

Thank you!!
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (39)
26.35%
As I expected (47)
31.76%
Harder (55)
37.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.73%

Watched Threads