The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Addell
Hi Everyone..

I was just wondering how you can find out what U.K universities require in terms of the score etc.. My school has been realy bleak in informing me so any info would be really appreciated..E.g. for Economics

/Addell

You have to get their prospectus and check the individual uni's requirements. Check the rankings on the Times or Guardian websites, look up the good schools on the internet, and if you like the university order a prospectus.

OR

A lot of the times it says on the uni website anyways. But if it's IB sometimes it doesn't.

~vavavoom~
Reply 2
If you go to www.ucas.co.uk, and go to course search, you can go through all the different university offerings. When you find what you're looking for, go to Entry Profile, and for most courses it will show you how many points they require from the IB.

Of course, for this you have to know what unis you want to look at, so the tables are a good route to go for that.
Addell
Hi Everyone..

I was just wondering how you can find out what U.K universities require in terms of the score etc.. My school has been realy bleak in informing me so any info would be really appreciated..E.g. for Economics

/Addell

Do you know which universities you are interested in applying to? Because depending on the standing of the university, the IB requirements change, which does make sense. I think that LSE needed a minimum of 36 points or something...?

Latest

Trending

Trending