Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am soooooo red! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I got bruised, but that's a different story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Put the sun tan lotion on!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am a bit, I actually look slightly attractive now instead the usual ugly mug I am.

I went to Stockport this morning and delivered leaflets this afternoon so I've been in the sun all day.

ReputationRep:
    I was at an athletics match so I didn't expect it to be sunny, (it always rains when we go away to matches!!) I am now quite red and too ashamed to go out. Doesn't help that i'm a red head.

ReputationRep:
    me too. i only went out in the sun for about an hour and now my arms are stinging like a *****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Put the sun tan lotion on!!!!!!!!!!!
    nooooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooo!
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I'll rub it in if you like!

ReputationRep:
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I'll rub it in if you like!
    lol - i'm alrite thanks! anyway - it will go brown in a few days (i hope)

ReputationRep:
    lol - i'm alrite thanks! anyway - it will go brown in a few days (i hope)
    You hope...

You said it was "gay" the other day - not if it stops you from getting burnt it isn't!

Just read my other post back - I didn't mean it to be as dirty as it looks!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You hope...

You said it was "gay" the other day - not if it stops you from getting burnt it isn't!

Just read my other post back - I didn't mean it to be as dirty as it looks!!!!!
    ok - thanks 4 the advice

ReputationRep:
    I'm really lucky.. I go brown the moment I get near the sun - and I don't think I've ever gone red/been burnt. I just chilled in the garden most of the day revising.

ReputationRep:
    I never burn, I never tan... I used to freckle but not anymore. I still wear suncream cause I know that damage can be done without any visible effects! Pale and interesting, that's what I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    I'm really lucky.. I go brown the moment I get near the sun - and I don't think I've ever gone red/been burnt. I just chilled in the garden most of the day revising.
    lol - i'm jealous! hehe i don't really mind tho coz i go brown quite quickly afterwards

ReputationRep:
    All about getting out in the sun now so you don't burn in the summer though.

ReputationRep:
    lol - i'm jealous! hehe i don't really mind tho coz i go brown quite quickly afterwards
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's good for you :rolleyes:

I got burnt yesterday when I thought I wasn't out for long. Was very good with suncream today though and am thus only lightly pink from yesterday, no new redness from today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    All about getting out in the sun now so you don't burn in the summer though.
    yep, exactly then i'll hopefully get a wicked tan wen i go on holiday, and i won't be too white 4 the ball

ReputationRep:
    Some people think I am Italian because I have that type of skin colour when I tan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's good for you :rolleyes:

I got burnt yesterday when I thought I wasn't out for long. Was very good with suncream today though and am thus only lightly pink from yesterday, no new redness from today.
    i don't care if it's bad - what about people who live in italy n stuff??? i know their skin is more used to the sun, but i don't care - everything is cancerous!

ReputationRep:
    today ... i burnt my food

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.