Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    because he thought u'd be living somewhere really cold If he wanted you to live somewhere sunny he would have made you black.
    well he made it sunny in my garden today and he knew i needed to go out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    Although this is slightly hypocritical, when I go on holiday to greece I intend to go out in the sun unprotected for the first few days..hopefully I wont get burnt though
    slighty! better to do that here - so then ur already brown and the sun isnt as severe so u will damage ur skin less!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    slighty! better to do that here - so then ur already brown and the sun isnt as severe so u will damage ur skin less!
    I dont think thats really true, if you go brown - even with suncream - does that not mean that your skin is damaged?

ReputationRep:
    i am soooooo red! :mad:
    MEEE!!! my arms and nose especially! but not too badly

=D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    I dont think thats really true, if you go brown - even with suncream - does that not mean that your skin is damaged?
    i don't know but i'm not going to live my life worrying about it when i could get run over by a bus tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    I think i did but not badly which is rare. I burnt my tongue on some hot chocolate however! That was painful.

ReputationRep:
    lol - the sun is natural. cigarettes aren't. and i'm not inflicting it on myself! it's jus there - i can't help it - sun cream id artifical - i prefer natural things!
    Yeah, I love that beautiful natural burning feeling all over my body, and the delightful natural lobster redness that follows. I especially love the natural way my skin dies and peels off in sheets a few days later. It's all so much more fun than slapping on a bit of suncream, and it's all natural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Yeah, I love that beautiful natural burning feeling all over my body, and the delightful natural lobster redness that follows. I especially love the natural way my skin dies and peels off in sheets a few days later. It's all so much more fun than slapping on a bit of suncream, and it's all natural
    lol - that doesn't happen to me it jus goes a bit red, doesnt hurt - then brown and doesnt burn again!

ReputationRep:
    ooooo bad girls bad girls whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when Helenia comes for you

ReputationRep:
    You go red because your top layer of skin has been burnt and it's the skin layer underneath which is showing, which is why it's red and burney.

I'm a red head and have white skin, I never tan and now I always wear sun cream because natural though it may be the sun, last year my back got so badly burnt that I had blisters, it felt like lizard skin, HORRIBLE.

Wear sunscreen.

ReputationRep:
    lol - that doesn't happen to me it jus goes a bit red, doesnt hurt - then brown and doesnt burn again!
    to me your skin seems... harder than the average human beings skin, just by judging from that close up picture of you drinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    to me your skin seems... harder than the average human beings skin, just by judging from that close up picture of you drinking
    rite and ur a munter, but i don't fell the need to post that (oops - i jus did)

ReputationRep:
    rite and ur a munter, but i don't fell the need to post that (oops - i jus did)
    ok 1) you replied to me

2) you were not saying that before
    =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    ok 1) you replied to me

2) you were not saying that before
    =D
    1) this is an internet forum
    2) yes i was - u just misunderstood because ur head is lodged so far up ur own arse

ReputationRep:
    It's your choice. OK, as someone who never tans, I think I am a little bitter about it all, but I still maintain that anyone not wearing suncream is being stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone and welcome to the Dazya and Tinykates show, the daily show that brings you argument after argument.

And yes, today you guessed it, viewers, we have another argument!

Let's go back to the action.......!

ReputationRep:
    1) this is an internet forum
    2) yes i was - u just misunderstood because ur head is lodged so far up ur own arse
    " tinykates what would you do if i kissed you while you were sleeping and you knew about it and thought i didnt " daz

" id let you kiss me " - TK

sexy screen shot baby =D

ReputationRep:
    It's your choice. OK, as someone who never tans, I think I am a little bitter about it all, but I still maintain that anyone not wearing suncream is being stupid.
    ok, well thanks anyway! i will wear factor 4 from now on!

ReputationRep:
    i think you should post a picture of yourself on this forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Hello everyone and welcome to the Dazya and Tinykates show, the daily show that brings you argument after argument.

And yes, today you guessed it, viewers, we have another argument!

Let's go back to the action.......!
    he's not worth it - i'm done

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.