Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol - jus get bottled!
    It's not the same. Water at home is better than bottled water. I like my water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    It's not the same. Water at home is better than bottled water. I like my water
    lol - get it sent down! hehe

ReputationRep:
    lol - get it sent down! hehe
    Erm, water you drink is most likely been sent down from the north!!! It just loses it's freshness as it is transported through rivers, pipes and re-cycling plants.

ReputationRep:
    i am soooooo red! :mad:
    Well its your own fault you shouldnt have sat in the sun for so long so why are you complaining this forum is rediculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Erm, water you drink is most likely been sent down from the north!!! It just loses it's freshness as it is transported through rivers, pipes and re-cycling plants.
    well i jus drink highland spring - it's most delicious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaylord Queer)
    Well its your own fault you shouldnt have sat in the sun for so long so why are you complaining this forum is rediculous.
    ridiculous. i've noticed so many people on this forum spelling it the way you do i had to use a spell check to be sure it wasn't me who spells it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    well i jus drink highland spring - it's most delicious!
    yeh cos its from scotland

ReputationRep:
    i'm not complaining.

ReputationRep:
    absolutely brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    absolutely brilliant
    lol - clutching at the post of anyone who crticises me - so cute! but i don't really look for the approval of ppl named 'gaylord queer'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    absolutely brilliant
    if you think so why don't you start a gaylord queer clan or somethign with him U can be the two head gaylords of it and it will be really good

ReputationRep:
    lol - clutching at the post of anyone who crticises me - so cute! but i don't really look for the approval of ppl named 'gaylord queer'
    miss kates i redid your picture so your head doesnt look like its made up of pixels. this gaylord queer character sounds interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    miss kates i redid your picture so your head doesnt look like its made up of pixels. this gaylord queer character sounds interesting
    lol thank you very much my darling

ReputationRep:
    lol thank you very much my darling
    are u going to post this pic?

ReputationRep:
    I got totally burned playing cricket, damn standing out in the field for nearly 4 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    are u going to post this pic?
    nikkys already done it it hink

ReputationRep:
    nikkys already done it it hink
    yes if you'll all swan on over to the 'about' sub and have a wee gander. post your pics while you're there. take the whole family, its a great day out for all ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    yes if you'll all swan on over to the 'about' sub and have a wee gander. post your pics while you're there. take the whole family, its a great day out for all ages
    actually i might make myself a profile then
    the only pic i have is the massive 1mb type taken with a digital camera. Will it be too big?

ReputationRep:
    he didn't really criticize you as such- just stop complaining!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    actually i might make myself a profile then
    the only pic i have is the massive 1mb type taken with a digital camera. Will it be too big?
    yes email me it at [email protected] and ill do some fixing if you want

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.