UCAS problems? Watch

snowfall12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I want to ask that,
1.I don't know my school at a university, then what should i write in

2.UCAS did not have the option to mention my O levels grades or tell them that i am doing A levels.How will they come to know about it?

3.i have some certificates of merit, they also did not ask about scanning them?

4.If i mention two refrees they would be my two subject teachers, what about predicted grades of other two subjects?

All these going to affect my offers, aren't they?Thnaks all.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You need to include all your educational establishments. I don't know how you can't know what school you attended.

You do have the option to mention O Levels (or A Levels - they're very different qualifications) but you must add the school first.

You only have one referee.
Undisclosed 15
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ask your parents to tell you what school you attended and then once you add the school, you can add all your qualifications
snowfall12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Undisclosed 15)
Ask your parents to tell you what school you attended and then once you add the school, you can add all your qualifications
I added the school but there were only three options available for choosing e.g one was below undergrduate and they were also no options to write about the results.
snowfall12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juno)
You need to include all your educational establishments. I don't know how you can't know what school you attended.

You do have the option to mention O Levels (or A Levels - they're very different qualifications) but you must add the school first.

You only have one referee.
Thanks! even though i added the schools still there were no options to attach my statment of entries for o levels and predicted grades for a levels.
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Haris Tariq)
Thanks! even though i added the schools still there were no options to attach my statment of entries for o levels and predicted grades for a levels.
Your A level predicted grades go in the reference and are put there by your teachers. You have no access to that part, for obvious reasons. Your O levels are listed on the main part of the form, most likely under 'other' if the drop down box doesn't have them in.
snowfall12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
Your A level predicted grades go in the reference and are put there by your teachers. You have no access to that part, for obvious reasons. Your O levels are listed on the main part of the form, most likely under 'other' if the drop down box doesn't have them in.
Thanks!please be around to help us!i check it once i log in to it.Please tell me how can i show my certificates i won? And shall i get a transcript from the school?Is it sensible to attach it because in two of my subjects, the grades are not so good?I am applying as an individual and as an international student?
Thanks!
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Haris Tariq)
Thanks!please be around to help us!i check it once i log in to it.Please tell me how can i show my certificates i won? And shall i get a transcript from the school?Is it sensible to attach it because in two of my subjects, the grades are not so good?I am applying as an individual and as an international student?
Thanks!
I cannot check it for you, I'm afraid. You don't need to show any certificates until the university asks to see something, which will be after they accept you. Usually they want the real thing but may accept an email scan. Just make sure your referee puts the predicted grades in your reference. UCAS explains what they need to do.
snowfall12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
I cannot check it for you, I'm afraid. You don't need to show any certificates until the university asks to see something, which will be after they accept you. Usually they want the real thing but may accept an email scan. Just make sure your referee puts the predicted grades in your reference. UCAS explains what they need to do.
i meant that i will check it once, i myself, log in to it.BTW thanks a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (68)
8.03%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.72%