The Student Room Group

A/B in higher spanish?

I am sitting higher spanish this year and I was wondering if anyone could tell me their past experience of spanish and what grade they got and what was the key to getting an A/B (which is what I need) and how difficult it would be? I got an overall 2 at SG.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I got an A at Higher this year. Basically: learn all the necessary grammar you will get taught this year, practice your writings throughout the year, learn different phrases etc for your essays, complete as many past papers as you can, read Spanish articles, listen to Spanish radio, TV, films and music and most importantly - work hard and put the effort in! That should (hopefully) get you an A! Buena suerte :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Y2J97
I got an A at Higher this year. Basically: learn all the necessary grammar you will get taught this year, practice your writings throughout the year, learn different phrases etc for your essays, complete as many past papers as you can, read Spanish articles, listen to Spanish radio, TV, films and music and most importantly - work hard and put the effort in! That should (hopefully) get you an A! Buena suerte :smile:

Thank you very much and congrats with your A! Gracias :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending