Turn on thread page Beta

MASTURBATION... Breaking the silence... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What's um, a facial? =|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    Whatever gave you the impression that I was into facials? I was being sarcastic. I tolerated them until I met a guy who respects me enough not to ask me to do things that only pleasure him.
    Yeh I thought as much, although I was getting really confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    What's um, a facial? =|
    Its this cream you put on your face to err...make your skin look better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Its this cream you put on your face to err...make your skin look better?
    If it's what I think it is, I don't think it'd do your skin any good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    Whatever gave you the impression that I was into facials? I was being sarcastic. I tolerated them until I met a guy who respects me enough not to ask me to do things that only pleasure him.
    So you dont give your boyfriend head?

ReputationRep:
    What on earth has this got to do with masturbation?

ReputationRep:
    that's entirely different. it can be reciprocated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    I was told that it makes you a "minute man" if you do it to much.. lol.. you know.. a premature ejaculator..
    Nothing wrong with a good old ****!

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation is perfectly acceptable. I would do it if I wasn´t on antidepressants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KandyKane)
    Masturbation is perfectly acceptable. I would do it if I wasn´t on antidepressants.
    What do anti depressants have to do with anything? Not all people do masturbate you know?! That includes men, even though the general rule is that men can't last as long as women before falling to temptation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    What do anti depressants have to do with anything? Not all people do masturbate you know?! That includes men, even though the general rule is that men can't last as long as women before falling to temptation.
    You obviously didn´t know that antidepressants often reduce your sex drive drastically, which has happened to me. Because of them, I have masturbated only once in over one and a half years, whereas before starting to take them I did it often. OOOh, I fell to temptation... :rolleyes:
    Yes, I know that there are people who don´t masturbate and it´s fine. Reading between the lines, I assume you´re one of the Bible or Qur´an bashers here.

ReputationRep:
    Reading between the lines, I assume you´re one of the Bible or Qur´an bashers here.
    ...as opposed to the bishop bashers

ReputationRep:
    You obviously didn´t know that antidepressants often reduce your sex drive drastically, which has happened to me. Because of them, I have masturbated only once in over one and a half years, whereas before starting to take them I did it often. OOOh, I fell to temptation... :rolleyes:
    Yes, I know that there are people who don´t masturbate and it´s fine. Reading between the lines, I assume you´re one of the Bible or Qur´an bashers here.
    Assumptions can be dangerous. You assume wrong. Though I am one of the more rational users here.

9 out of 10 men are ******s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Assumptions can be dangerous. You assume wrong. Though I am one of the more rational users here.
    Well, whatever... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    9 out of 10 men are ******s
    In the descriptive sense? Or the action sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    In the descriptive sence? Or the action sence?
    Sense, not sence!

ReputationRep:
    eh eh watch it.. just because I am religious and don't masturbate doesn't mean that I am a religious fanatic.. thats WAY to far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Sense, not sence!
    All nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    eh eh watch it.. just because I am religious and don't masturbate doesn't mean that I am a religious fanatic.. thats WAY to far!
    Who said you were a fanatic?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.